• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a job opening in my field of study... entry level, DoD type deal.

50/50 chance I may have to work for my father tho.....

*files application*

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So it's looking like I should just get Zelda on Wii U and not wait for the Switch version?

All I'm gonna say is, the GF is in on it, and this nigga gets sold like a slave at a silent auction

kXnc.jpg

I just read the spoilers. Hijole!

So it's looking like I should just get Zelda on Wii U and not wait for the Switch version?

According to everything I've read, the only differences is that it sits a little more stable with a slight slight bump in resolution on the switch, but there's no staggering difference. Most people swear the framerate is the same.

So yeah no real reason too.

zeemumu

According to everything I've read, the only differences is that it sits a little more stable with a slight slight bump in resolution on the switch, but there's no staggering difference. Most people swear the framerate is the same.

So yeah no real reason too.

It's supposed to be 720p vs 900p and a few icon changes, and the special editions are only for the Switch version. Although those are probably sold out.

I'm not clicking on that Get Out spoiler. I went unspoiled on Split for months. I can handle this one.

LionPride

Banned
MORE GET OUT SPOILERS

End of the movie, his GF has injuries, sees a cop car coming and knows dude will be in trouble because she's beat the fuck up. Ends up being dude's best friend in a cop car and they get the fuck outta dodge.

akira28

There's a job opening in my field of study... entry level, DoD type deal.

50/50 chance I may have to work for my father tho.....

*files application*

Get in the goddamn robot Feenix! I brought yo ass into this world, I will take you out!

just clicked on that get out spoiler by mistake, but luckily for me I have selective memory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom