• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay question, when making cereal, do you put the milk in first or the cereal?

I'm asking this because apparently, people put the milk in first before the cereal. That's so weird......

I do milk first and then grab the box of cereal and sit in front of the tv..

Milk before cereal of course. Heat up the milk in the bowl, then add the cereal so you get a good mush.

Yo serious question, what planet are you from?

That's oatmeal

FyreWulff

Okay question, when making cereal, do you put the milk in first or the cereal?

I'm asking this because apparently, people put the milk in first before the cereal. That's so weird......

cereal first. how would the other way even work. it's so light and bouyant that you'd only get it ont he top layer and the rest would just spill over.

Beefy

103 reviews later and Get Out is still sitting at a 100%

I...damn. I might have plans tomorrow but I need to check and see if I've got time in between to see it.

Shame I don't really like horrors, they don't scare me, neither do jump scares. So I need a decent story line which is rare as fuck in a horror.

Milk before cereal of course. Heat up the milk in the bowl, then add the cereal so you get a good mush.

I'm not a fan of hot milk but you do you.

Cereal before milk

Damn straight.

I do milk first and then grab the box of cereal and sit in front of the tv..

That's oatmeal

Lol

cereal first. how would the other way even work. it's so light and bouyant that you'd only get it ont he top layer and the rest would just spill over.

Yeah I don't get either, like it would all float a bit at the top.

Numb

That's oatmeal
Dont be surprised
Shame I don't really like horrors, they don't scare me, neither do jump scares. So I need a decent story line which is rare as fuck in a horror.

I dont deal with horror movies for the opposite reason they work too well

Jump scares

raw

zeemumu

I dont deal with horror movies for the opposite reason they work too well

Jump scares

raw

Don't watch Insidious, then. Event the main theme is a jumpscare where it seems like they just locked a bunch of violinists in a room and told them that they couldn't come out until they played loud enough to bust the mics in the room.

LotusHD

Banned

Breh it still has a 100% rating, Imma need you to do it for the culture. Also isn't it more of a thriller?

Numb

Don't watch Insidious, then. Event the main theme is a jumpscare where it seems like they just locked a bunch of violinists in a room and told them that they couldn't come out until they played loud enough to bust the mics in the room.

Do not worry
I hell naw out of horror movies featuring kids even faster

zeemumu

I prefer ghost stories to gore-heavy ones because I like that unsettling chilling feeling.

Monster movies are good for body horror. Hard to beat The Thing

giphy.gif

lzvxo.gif

Horror genre, my favourite. It's not about being scared, but suspending your disbelief, which MST3K taught very well. I believe thats the mistake most people make when they try getting into it. It Follows for example, scary in thought, has jump scares but overall good horror film with an ode to the classics.

I prefer ghost stories to gore-heavy ones because I like that unsettling chilling feeling.

Monster movies are good for body horror. Hard to beat The Thing

giphy.gif

lzvxo.gif

The thing is so good. Cheesy but good.

Species is a good Horror Sci-fi too.

I mean, we call it ham if it's ham here. Y'all are the ones on this "Canadian bacon," tip since the 1800s. 😂

It's different, point it out, mock it, and make yourself feel better than it.

It's the American way

Yeah I don't get either, like it would all float a bit at the top.

It's more for having more than one bowl. If you pour the cereal first, you're going to add milk accordingly. If you want to make an event of it you add all the milk you think you can handle, and then keep topping yourself off.

This was a thing for me during Saturday morning carton blocks.

Sch1sm

Because if the sugar doesn't disperse into the milk then it stays on the flakes, and at that point they basically become a bowl of sugar-coated tortilla chips.

Are you sitting there for an hour with your cereal? I've never had that issue. 👀

zeemumu

Are you sitting there for an hour with your cereal? I've never had that issue. ��

What? No, Frosted Flakes are made for the sugar to disperse into the milk. The outside of the flakes are already coated in sugar so when the milk hits them it washes the sugar off of the flakes and into the milk.

If I come back from work and it's all good, I'll be in a great place.

Don't fail me now, life.

Whether or not the Datapath design I did for this class project is adequate and what I got on that Physics exam will determine my mood for the rest of the day.

I don't get this, though. All of the LW instructions have been turned into R-Type, so I can only assume that the 2nd register is actually the offset, and then the instructions say to fill out this table in binary but the table says to fill it out in hexadecimal.

akira28

I mean, we call it ham if it's ham here. Y'all are the ones on this "Canadian bacon," tip since the 1800s. 😂

Canada done fucked with America's shit 200 years ago with one shipment of meat and they're still being pissy and deliberate about it. Calling ham bacon and making scare quotes when they say the word "Canadian".

It's 70° in the middle of February right now, how damn stupid you have to be to not believe in global warming at this point?
There was 4 feet of snow in my yard three days ago and it's gone within a day. It was the only snow we'd gotten all year. And it's broken last year's record for hottest winter and it's not even over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom