• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhs Luke Cage, Black Panther, Vixen, and Black Lightning. We are in the golden age of Black Heroes in live action.

Man dudes in OT are losing it over reviews saying Zelda makes Horizon look like amatuar hour.

Fools be tripping man. Both games are gonna be awesome and people have different tastes. No need to be asses about which game is better.

Beefy

Still disgusting, just wipe off your hands. The human mouth is filthy.

Mad. I'm not wasting good sauce.

anigif_original-grid-image-15065-1395249097-9.gif

shingi70

Banned
Fools be tripping man. Both games are gonna be awesome and people have different tastes. No need to be asses about which game is better.

Of course, it that Horizon thread we're losing their minds over metacrtic, so hearing that some reviewers prefer one game to another has the fanboys arguing.

Crazy how we have three meaty Open world rpgish games all in the same month.

Of course, it that Horizon thread we're losing their minds over metacrtic, so hearing that some reviewers prefer one game to another has the fanboys arguing.

We gamers are getting fucking spoiled with all these good games this year.

zeemumu

Hell was up with Black Cat, though? All the dudes gets infected with symbiotes and go into monsters forms, she gets a symbiote and...

KSxTmg5.jpg

No she did too

hqdefault.jpg

When you fight her she's a crazed monster, but the morality decision that follows lets you turn her into her under-control symbiote form, but doing so gets you the "MJ wants to rethink your relationship" ending. And if you go bad the whole way through you become the symbiote king with her as your queen.

LotusHD

Banned
Man dudes in OT are losing it over reviews saying Zelda makes Horizon look like amatuar hour.

People won't shut up about the two games until well into next year, you can count on that lol

and Nier.

Nudull

Banned
No she did too

hqdefault.jpg

When you fight her she's a crazed monster, but the morality decision that follows lets you turn her into her under-control symbiote form, but doing so gets you the "MJ wants to rethink your relationship" ending. And if you go bad the whole way through you become the symbiote king with her as your queen.

Web of Shadows was weird.

zeemumu

Spider-Man Web of Shadows was great

I liked the combat and I'm a sucker for symbiotes, and I'm glad that people who never get featured got to play important roles (like Luke Cage and Moon Knight).

Spidey's voice acting was awful though.

I remember one of the moral choices allowing you to either start or stop a gang war.

zeemumu

Symbiotes are resistant to electricity. Venom turned on everybody and mallywhooped them

user28801_pic11978_1283907513.jpg

But that's different. That's getting hit from the outside. If the symbiote has high resistance then Electro's powers should be rendered extremely weakened while wearing it. Because it'd have to go through the suit, and overdoing it should burn the symbiote

D i Z

So BCT, just got done with my rewatch of Avatar the last air bender. And now I'm about to start Nioh, so you got any tips for me? :D

1-800 GET GUDR

I'll give you the BCT discount code

Ohh. You mean level, right. ?

Ahhh. So is co-op'ing as much of a ballache as people make it out to be. ?

It all seemed pretty straight forward to me with the completion restriction. I've not tried it yet tho.

Slayven

But that's different. That's getting hit from the outside. If the symbiote has high resistance then Electro's powers should be rendered extremely weakened while wearing it. Because it'd have to go through the suit, and overdoing it should burn the symbiote

Comics and video games man

LionPride

Banned
I liked the combat and I'm a sucker for symbiotes, and I'm glad that people who never get featured got to play important roles (like Luke Cage and Moon Knight).

Spidey's voice acting was awful though.

I remember one of the moral choices allowing you to either start or stop a gang war.
Yep, you either got Luke on your side or against you for it

Nah. Had some really smart ideas, poor execution of those ideas. That Vulture boss fight was dope though.
Eh, I dug it, was my favorite Spidy game because Spider-Man 2 is pretty meh outside of the web-swinging

Now Hulk Ultimate Destruction, amazing game. Doing Blanka Balls and shit...love it

Johndoey

Banned
Ultimate Destruction is so good. The Desert simulation is easily my favorite tutorial level in any game. Prototype was solid, but it couldn't capture the same feeling of tearing through an environment.

zeemumu

My favorite Spider-Man game is probably Ultimate Spider-Man, but only by a little because of the tedious city missions that it makes you do in between each cool story mission. Venom gameplay was awesome and the comic elements were well made. 2nd is Web of Shadows, then the PS1 Spider-Man with Monster Ock, then Spider-Man 2, then Shattered Dimensions, then Amazing Spider-Man 1.

zeemumu

X-Men Origins game was better than the movie.

I was hoping with Disney taking over the MCU we'd get some better licensed games. Old licensed Disney games were the shit

Ohh. You mean level, right. ?

Ahhh. So is co-op'ing as much of a ballache as people make it out to be. ?

Yes! Level, thats it.

Not really. If you beat the stage, I have to enter the stage and then summon you into it. We just need to set passwords so it knows you're the only one who can come into my world, and I'm the only world you can enter.

I have never played a good Spiderman game.

Maximum Carnage!!

zeemumu

I have seen every single Resident Evil movie and Underworld movie but can barely remember anything

I think the latest one i can remember of RE they were fighting on the roof of the White House with countless zombies surrounding them
I do remember enjoying the very first RE tho

When your movie ends with Alice, Leon, Ada, Wesker, and Jill teaming up, you better damn well deliver in your next movie

But what do they do?

Nah, the whole thing was a trap and all of those characters but Wesker and Alice died offscreen. No you can't see the fight.

Also
Wesker dies by having his foot crushed by a door. But he survived a point blank shotgun blast into the mouth and being riddled with bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom