• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
It's 70° in the middle of February right now, how damn stupid you have to be to not believe in global warming at this point?

They why do we have snow right now in Minnesota?

Boom, Republicans win again. Fuck outta here with that fake climate change shit.

Hi BCT.

They why do we have snow right now in Minnesota?

Boom, Republicans win again. Fuck outta here with that fake climate change shit.

Hi BCT.

Yo.

These Zelda previews

whew.png

So, my older sis is like "lemme buy you something!" Because she got her refund. I'm like "nah!" I'm cool, I don't need anything. Then I remember....Nioh is out and Horizon is on the way. So yeah, planning to get Horizon or Nioh. It's such a tough choice.

Free game is a free game.

Do Better

So, my older sis is like "lemme buy you something!" Because she got her refund. I'm like "nah!" I'm cool, I don't need anything. Then I remember....Nioh is out and Horizon is on the way. So yeah, planning to get Horizon or Nioh. It's such a tough choice.

Free game is a free game.

Did she claim you as a dependant?

7 days man. The wait is nearly over.

Gonna be a struggle to not try and "acquire" one second hand lol.

EZA video basically said "Nah the Switch version has frame drops sometimes too" so, any reason to get it is because it looks slightly prettier.

Saved myself a whole lotta money.

LotusHD

Banned
Gonna be a struggle to not try and "acquire" one second hand lol.

EZA video basically said "Nah the Switch version has frame drops sometimes too" so, any reason to get it is because it looks slightly prettier.

Saved myself a whole lotta money.

I'm going all in myself, fuck my Wii U lol

If I were to ever want to replay it or anything, last thing I wanna do is go back to that console if I have the option not to.

Trey

A bunch of folks are bragging about making their women come in that orgasm thread, and Blasian just swings through like "gyal leave these men, I'm trying to let you know what this mouth do."

I've been cracking up ever since.

It's 70° in the middle of February right now, how damn stupid you have to be to not believe in global warming at this point?

Science is for nerds!!.. we prayed for warmth and the lord has delivered!!

(Yeah I don't get it either)

Also stop burning your food, and then blaming the food.

Zekes!

I'm going all in myself, fuck my Wii U lol

If I were to ever want to replay it or anything, last thing I wanna do is go back to that console if I have the option not to.

Yeah, that's my biggest reason for double dipping on Shovel Knight. I only got a little ways into that game (as awesome as it is) on my Wii U, and seeing that it's a day 1 release makes it an easy purchase.

And here I thought I was only going to have Zelda for the whole month; on the first day I'm gonna have Zelda, SnipperClippers, and Shovel Knight. I'm hoping that new Blaster Master game comes out soon too since Japan is getting it at launch

Should be a good plate that will keep me occupied until Persona 5 in April

LotusHD

Banned
Yeah, that's my biggest reason for double dipping on Shovel Knight. I only got a little ways into that game (as awesome as it is) on my Wii U, and seeing that it's a day 1 release makes it an easy purchase.

And here I thought I was only going to have Zelda for the whole month; on the first day I'm gonna have Zelda, SnipperClippers, and Shovel Knight. I'm hoping that new Blaster Master game comes out soon too since Japan is getting it at launch

Should be a good plate that will keep me occupied until Persona 5 in April

I got Zelda and Nier to lead up to Persona. Oh, and Gravity Rush 2 DLC. What a time...

Zelda and baseball returning in the same week.

God is good.

Insanely positive impressions from Zelda, and people are gushing over Nier in the OT thread, I'mma be one happy game next month lmao

Zekes!

I got Zelda and Nier to lead up to Persona. Oh, and Gravity Rush 2 DLC. What a time...

Insanely positive impressions from Zelda, and people are gushing over Nier in the OT thread, I'mma be one happy game next month lmao

Damn, how did I forget Nier? I started watching a Twitch stream of it last night and had to turn it off 'cause I decided to buy it at full price if I can afford it sometime later in March

LotusHD

Banned
Damn, how did I forget Nier? I started watching a Twitch stream of it last night and had to turn it off 'cause I decided to buy it at full price if I can afford it sometime later in March

Been watching streams of it myself on and off, though I dip once cutscenes in particular start to show up. The E3 boss fight in particular is amazing, and resold me on the game despite it already being an easy Day 1 purchase. I thought it was amazing already, but damn, the full fight is on another level.

Zekes!

So, just got Nioh from GameStop. I took a look at the back and spot the space requirement for it and 46 GB!! I be like:

"Team Ninja is fucking up!!"

Yeah I need to beat Doom so I can delete it from my PS4 hard drive. Shit takes up 70GB+.

Maybe that's what I'll do Wednesday and Thursday night next week before the Switch arrives

shingi70

Banned
Bruhs Luke Cage, Black Panther, Vixen, and Black Lightning. We are in the golden age of Black Heroes in live action.

Man dudes in OT are losing it over reviews saying Zelda makes Horizon look like amatuar hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom