• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

If this is the first trophy you earn in Nier, then you get to stay in those anime avatar bushes indefinitely.
46LMRY0.gif

D i Z

I want to see how quickly people rush to get any other trophy they can when they realize that everyone on their friends lists get to see that in their updates.

Shy

I want to see how quickly people rush to get any other trophy they can when they realize that everyone on their friends lists get to see that in their updates.
I'm getting it on Stream so nobody will bother to see mine........ Not that'll i get that trophy.
QXF6eio.gif

akira28

10 whole times? Shouldnt 1 be enough
I aint that dedicated to anime tittties

probably takes that long to get the camera in position. 10 camera passes in a position you would probably never otherwise be unless you were trying to look up girl's skirt in game, and you're busted, lol.

LotusHD

Banned

Wait, people regularly look at others' trophies? The thought never even occurred to me lol

D i Z

Wait, people regularly look at others' trophies? The thought never even occurred to me lol

They show in your feed for the game on PS4. Who did what recently kind of thing. On Steam I would have to go look at a profile I think. They pop up notify who starts up what game though whenever that happens.

People not even gonna go for that 100% but still has this one popping up with time stamps. That's where the fun will be.

LotusHD

Banned
They show in your feed for the game on PS4. Who did what recently kind of thing. On Steam I would have to go look at a profile I think. They pop up notify who starts up what game though whenever that happens.

Oh, true. Never even noticed lol

Johndoey

Banned
I want the post Adventure Zelda game where Link just has settle down get a job, figure out what he wants from life.

See a speech therapist.

Man if people cared half as much about black kids getting shot and killed as they do about a swedish millionaire.

Seriously. You gonna care so much about some dumb motherfucker who got blacklisted by the mouse because he was stupid as shit to make a hateful ass "joke", but not there on the important issues. Incredible.

D i Z

I wish those screenshots it takes of trophies would show to everybody lol, see how much of a pervert your nasty ass is.

Imma get that trophy. I'm a completionist!

There's a delay in the snapshot function that messes up that Kodac moment anyway.
I get nothing but shots of evaporating bodies in mine if the devs don't let a dead mofo pose for a hot second.

Johndoey

Banned
Oh man that Hilary video thread is something else. Apparently she should've just dissolved into nothingness upon losing the election? I can't tell what people want from her.

We getting a legit Spiderman game soon

Please dont be shit

That should've been his MCU costume.

Also love that
Mister Negative
looks to be the main villain.

Also, is Web of Shadows worth playing. One of my BFFs who is the biggest Spidey fan I know hates it, but he also hates almost every Spidey game.

zeemumu

We getting a legit Spiderman game soon

Please dont be shit

Spider-Man is 90% web swing mechanics. If you get that down you're pretty much done with the game.

The new one looks like it uses the same targeted parkour system that Amazing Spider-Man uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom