• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Pump it full of that Sunset Overdrive?

Insomniac was making almost exclusively Ratchet and Clank games for about a decade so it's nice to see them get new work.
More spider like and less grinding on rails like infamous

And i wouldnt mind if they kept with more Ratchet
Love that shit

zeemumu

More spider like and less grinding on rails like infamous

And i wouldnt mind if they kept with more Ratchet
Love that shit

That's Sucker Punch, buddy. They made Infamous and Sly Cooper.

Insomniac is Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, Sunset Overdrive, and Resistance.

Spider-Man and Wolverine continue to dominate the Marvel games market though

original.gif

Numb

That's Sucker Punch, buddy. They made Infamous and Sly Cooper.

Insomniac is Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, Sunset Overdrive, and Resistance.

Spider-Man and Wolverine continue to dominate the Marvel games market though

original.gif

mjlol.png
My bad. I confuse the 2 like Arc sytem works and Atlus. Then they had to go and make a game together for extra confusion

zeemumu

mjlol.png
My bad. I confuse the 2 like Arc sytem works and Atlus. Then they had to go and make a game together for extra confusion

It's cool. I tend to get Neversoft confused with everything because i played so much Tony Hawk back in the day

You know the guy who made the swing mechanics for Spider-Man 2 tried to kickstart his own swinging game? Unfortunately I heard it didn't work out because it didn't look that polished.

Numb

It's cool. I tend to get Neversoft confused with everything because i played so much Tony Hawk back in the day

You know the guy who made the swing mechanics for Spider-Man 2 tried to kickstart his own swinging game? Unfortunately I heard it didn't work out because it didn't look that polished.
Tony Hawk
Going from the best games to the shittiest game

I forgot that Spiderman game existed. I'm sure Insomniac Games is just waiting for Tekken 7 to come out first.

Havent we waited too long
Dont curse us we just got 3 months left

Slayven

I mean, this has to be one of the top 10 all time fuckups.
Considering Hillary was fighting 20 years of slander, the US Government, Russia, Racism, and a media that didn't give a shit. She did damn good.

That shit ain't coming out.

Can you imagine if they don't show anything at E3?

Indeed if they skip it at E3
But cant see that. People be so mad

The takes will be thermonuclear

Numb

Considering Hillary was fighting 20 years of slander, the US Government, Russia, Racism, and a media that didn't give a shit. She did damn good.

Can you imagine if they don't show anything at E3?

The takes will be thermonuclear

All this time we forgot about the system the owners were waiting
Microsoft doesnt have the courage

Izuna

Banned
Work was good. Liked it. Dude offered me the job...

But the hours and pay...

I'm forgetting this ain't London, I suppose.

Oh well, let's make the best of what we got. Y'all better play my game when it's done otherwise I'm eating ramen until I'm 25.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Caught this in an article in the Punisher logo on hick town cop cars thread.

There is seriously a movement out there to get "assaulting an officer" to be a hate crime. They are trying to make cops a fucking PROTECTED CLASS.

I can't even.

akira28

hate crime, like they would take an honest to gosh (brown) person armed and out to assault cops in to be charged. That person would be dead.

zeemumu

I'm not surprised tbh.

Sucker Punch would have been my pick over Insomniac for Spider Man. Would never deny either studio a shot, tho.

Yeah, Infamous and Sly Cooper show that they have a fairly decent grip on parkour.

Speaking of which, when's Sly 5? I want my Egypt game.

D i Z

I can't with the Hilary thread. Madness...
Nothing was learned, and nothing to be gained by needing moderates behind monitors. /
That's the joke of it all. Moderates behind monitors.

Slayven

Nothing was learned, and nothing to be gained by needing moderates behind monitors. /

You know from jump it was going that way. We have had a month of solid Trump fuckery. But her emails.

zeemumu

So we've come this far, and still we understand nothing.

Every light must fade. Every heart returns to darkness!

tumblr_mmppw7ggZI1qbc2ylo1_500.gif

shingi70

Banned
Scorpio and Window 10 exclusive using the CLOUD.

Xbox One owners will be able to play Crackdown 2 with BC!

Shit, Ivan see this happening. I'm fully expecting E3 to roll around and get Scorpio exclusive games, no real reason for people to flock to it for the improvements alone.

Slayven

I think Pew is going to release a video every week now.

It seems like after every vid you learn something new, not in a good way.
Well for people with commonsense the videos just confirm his fuckboy status. I think he is having a mini breakdown after realizing his career is pretty much done. Yes he will still be on youtube. But Youtube use to be the floor for him, now it is the ceiling.
Shit, Ivan see this happening. I'm fully expecting E3 to roll around and get Scorpio exclusive games, no real reason for people to flock to it for the improvements alone.

What can they announce for Scorpio that won't have people calling for heads? They announce Halo 6 is only going to be on Scorpio and there will be a riot.

shingi70

Banned
Well for people with commonsense the videos just confirm his fuckboy status. I think he is having a mini breakdown after realizing his career is pretty much done. Yes he will still be on youtube. But Youtube use to be the floor for him, now it is the ceiling.

What can they announce for Scorpio that won't have people calling for heads? They announce Halo 6 is only going to be on Scorpio and there will be a riot.

Didn't due link to Sargon or some shit like that.

Dunno maybe new IP, or taking the assets form Fable Legends and making a new single player game.

I think MS made statements before saying there would not be any exclusive games but I agree with you, I don't see why people would flock to the Scorpio if devs could not focus on pushing out the most for the Scorpio. The Xbox One will just hold the Scorpio back.

D i Z

I've heard rumblings about this. But if that is the case, and I can't see it happening, oh lord, the shake up!

I think MS made statements before saying there would not be any exclusive games but I agree with you, I don't see why people would flock to the Scorpio if devs could not focus on pushing out the most for the Scorpio. The Xbox One will just hold the Scorpio back.

That's why I said that the Scorpio is going to be the bridge system between generations. They'll phase out the Xbone, and the only system available will be the one that rides the line between now, and then.
They never have to compete for a new generation, and never have to produce software outside of the few studios they rely on. That way they never start from zero, and have a backwards library to rely on as they push everyone into their walled garden again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom