• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

Say no more.

aa7b84e46d7e8d6c3ee22b102a50b63c.jpg

Malyse

Conversation with the SO

"I'm happy they announced the Mulan live action movie is going to have an all Asian cast. I'm excite for that and the Lion King now"

Me: "So why aren't they doing a live action Aladdin movie?"

Long pause

Me: "oooooooooooooh"
PLOT TWIST: They are doing one.

----

So not only is Two Face crushing on Renee Montoya canon, he's the one who outed her to try to drive her into his arms. Bruh.

akira28

.........I need this more then ever..
BCT Patreon start now?

Someone should Photoshop the hair in for the hat

Hey I was serious, when I said BCT could do it. simple episode edits, some voicework, a script. do a test scene. I can provide some villain voices if necessary.

edit:
certain software could make his frames brown if we wanted to get really in depth.

vv: what am I even looking at? Mel's eyes look as wide as saucers.

LionPride

Banned
But you would hate on Nas

For real now..
Fuck Nas

Justin Timberlake has had three good, great, and good albums. Like, FutureSex/LoveSounds is one of the best pop albums since 2000.

Justin Timberlake has had Pharell and Timbaland make phenomenal music for him to sing over.

Dude's great as a musician

Hey I was serious, when I said BCT could do it. simple episode edits, some voicework, a script. do a test scene. I can provide some villain voices if necessary.

edit:
certain software could make his frames brown if we wanted to get really in depth.

vv: what am I even looking at? Mel's eyes look as wide as saucers.

I can see it now:

BCT presents: YU-GI-HOTEP, an abridged series

All we know is Guy Ritchie is directing.

Alright, I'll wait for more developments.

Also agreed once that first award got handed out I was ready to cut this off. All I wanted to see happen did, but if moonlight cleans up I'll be just as happy. (Same for Fences, and Hidden figures)

Zekes!

Man, I know jack shit about Yu-Gi-Oh. My younger brother and all his friends were into it and I always thought it was corny until I was older and learned some raw shit goes down in that series.

Man, I know jack shit about Yu-Gi-Oh. My younger brother and all his friends were into it and I always thought it was corny until I was older and learned some raw shit goes down in that series.

Damn straight!! They play for keeps in Yu Gi Oh! Yugi sent fools straight to the shadow realm.

LionPride

Banned
It didn't look that great from the trailers, same for Manchester. They looked like the actors gave great performances, but nothing about them seemed that interesting.
I liked it a lot because it was by the dude who did Whiplash and he brought a good performance outta both Gosling and Stone, had some good songs, and was just a nice time. Now was it worthy of best picture? No, but it's a movie basically sucking Hollywood off so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom