• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary won by 3 million more votes but posters continue to act like it was the reverse.
It's a shame that a lot of blue states are basically worthless in the electoral college. It literally doesn't matter how many people vote in Massachusetts or New York because only swing states affect the vote. It's dumb

Why do I even bother in trans threads, it always eventually becomes hey trans folk please tell me it's ok for me to not want to date trans people.
Id rather someone just say "Becuase I think they probably wont have the appropiate genitals" or "Because I find them icky and gross". That vauge answer to avoiding any/all trans partners got old years ago

Slayven

Six months later and we still getting "fuck you Hillary" threads huh.

We gonna catch some big ass L's in the coming years.
Once you realize it's the high horse "liberals" that live in europe, that only show up to defend alt righters and shit on Hillary, those threads make sense as a waste of time
Why do I even bother in trans threads, it always eventually becomes hey trans folk please tell me it's ok for me to not want to date trans people.

These threads always become "what about white male problems" and "validate your humanity to me by kissing my ass, or i will vote trump

Slay out here like Mr. Burns still laughing about Immature

heWJwYU.gif

Ha ha ha <3

Smackdown would be good no B+ Hunter good but not great matches either

Now I just need to find a way into Canada...

Meh not ideal but the story they are telling is good.
Orton gives up title shot
AJ wins title shot
Orton commits arson.
Daniel Bryan says Orton should get to earn his shot back
Shane McMahon says AJ should keep it
Orton wins
AJ takes it out on.... Shane

??????

And I'm not even going to mention Cena being in some bs mixed tag match.

I love SDL but their WM Season booking is just.... ?????

AJ wins title shot
Orton commits arson.
Orton wins

??????

Shane was backstage when AJ went berserk backstage. I mean, I'm not looking forward to watching Shane wrestle in 2017, but I also see this as the ultimate test of my assertion that I'd watch AJ wrestle a broom and still be happy.

AJ wins title shot
Orton commits arson.
Orton wins

??????

Shane is the big boss... if he had wanted to he could have said sorry Bryan but Orton relinquished even if it was a ruse. Our t#1 Contendership shouldn't be a prop to be used for personal "revenge", AJ earned it he's our guy...

But he didn't, he said well AJ might have earned it but he's gonna have to earn it again.

Shane is the big boss... if he had wanted to he could have said sorry Bryan but Orton relinquished even if it was a ruse. Our t#1 Contendership shouldn't be a prop to be used for personal "revenge", AJ earned it he's our guy...

But he didn't, he said well AJ might have earned it but he's gonna have to earn it again.

I'm just frustrated, AJ pretty much carried the entire brand on his back since the split... and his reward is a match with Shane. My only hope for that match is that it would be similar to Shane's match with Kurt Angle st KoTR 2000

I'm just frustrated, AJ pretty much carried the entire brand on his back since the split... and his reward is a match with Shane. My only hope for that match is that it would be similar to Shane's match with Kurt Angle st KoTR 2000

Oh I don't want AJ/Shane either but it is happening so I'm just glad I'm enjoying the story they are telling.

Mizerman

Don't blame you. AJ/Shane doesn't seem too exciting on my end. Of course, Styles can wrestle almost anybody and get a good match out of them. Still...

Shy

Mornin' Lovely people. And the rest of you.
Evening.
Nintendo very obviously doesn't give a shit about a timeline idk why other people do.
Pretty much
Something about a forest being straight up bulldozed and a white man saving the blue people.

Lit, definitely wanna support this. /s
NtUg6k9.gif

Hope I did well on that exam
I hope you did well too.
I experienced a miracle, woman at a diner asked to get a portrait done and gave me the money and photo upfront. I wonder why it took so long for this to happen.
Congrats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8sl2uC46A

That's... certainly a thing that I have now watched.
Aww. Don't be mean.

He seems like a nice guy. A little eccentric, but harmless.

I've been subbed to him for a while.

Oh yea, I did end up getting my haircut today. My barber moved to a new shop when the owner of the old one start increasing booth rent.

I asked her how much.

She gon say "this n*gga was asking for 10 dollars, I told him I gots to go!"

Ok.

So she moved to a beauty salon where she's the only barber. So I come in, all them black women was looking at me like I was an alien or some shit. There was two old dudes in there being loud as hell. Mary J Bliges "I Can Love You" comes on the radio, this old man started dancing and droppin it low in the middle of the shop talking about "THATS MY SHIT!!"

And this my friends is why I can't get my haircut at any place other than a black shop.

Oh yea, I did end up getting my haircut today. My barber moved to a new shop when the owner of the old one start increasing booth rent.

I asked her how much.

She gon say "this n*gga was asking for 10 dollars, I told him I gots to go!"

Ok.

So she moved to a beauty salon where she's the only barber. So I come in, all them black women was looking at me like I was an alien or some shit. There was two old dudes in there being loud as hell. Mary J Bliges "I Can Love You" comes on the radio, this old man started dancing and droppin it low in the middle of the shop talking about "THATS MY SHIT!!"

And this my friends is why I can't get my haircut at any place other than a black shop.

you ain't got to make people up to excuse yourself from dancing to ms blige

Malyse

Is it me or is the internet a bit too eager to call out who influenced who?

People are certainly eager to try to shit on Nintendo. Not that they don't deserve some shit, but they get disproportionately more.
Or is it just the souls folks. Either everything should be souls or everything is taking notes from souls

Yeah, souls folk are like vegans with the quick self identification (and just as goddamned annoying)

zeemumu

Are you calling me stupid?

No I'm calling those guys stupid. I'm also calling myself stupid because I probably fucked up that exam. But I was born in the 90's so stupid means cool

People love their Souls games but there aren't a lot of mechaics that the Souls games are known for that are new. They just removed the new stuff that makes things easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom