• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're as black as you are Asian, what should you check?

I've been checking Mixed Other my whole life

Also, Asian doesn't mean East Asian like it does in the US either

Whatever you identify as.

Sup, y'all.

You know that sweet tool called a mandoline that makes slicing potatoes, onions, and radishes easy peasy?

You really should use the included guard. Slicing fingers is pretty easy peasy, too. It goes right through the nail, nail bed, and finger meat like a Ginzu.

Ah learning experiences. ^_^

Found thats avoidable with a flat hand motion as well, I made that mistake when I first started cooking, took the tip of my finger right off doing a pinching motion.

Now I use the ones where they have an item you can use to slice and not have to get cut at all.

akira28

I will steal JonTron right in his jaw.

My ideal ain't on that list. Being "Mixed Other" feels... Well it has always felt off.

I wish it were like say, OkCupid where I could check multiple boxes.

Wait a second...

(though I am aware that on the system they can only put in one category)

lol you leaving it up to them? niggaaaaaaaa

just cross out mixed and write blasian in black pen ink.

zeemumu

Well, Nostalgia Critic is terrible, just not for that reason. And SBF and GG say off the wall shit when the cameras are off, I guarantee it. They're probably way better people now than they used to be, but I've seen some questionable recordings of Pat from the past for instance that Matt brought up just to blow him up for fun.

I enjoy them right now, but they and anyone else on Youtube gets a continuous side eye from me. If they come out and start standing up for BLM and trans folk and so on, then that'd lighten, but I'm betting they know it'll cost them money.

I think to avoid offending anyone, SBF just jump straight into the deep end and go all in so you can't tell what's an accident and what's a joke, and stay out of anything inherently political.

LionPride

Banned
Well, Nostalgia Critic is terrible, just not for that reason. And SBF and GG say off the wall shit when the cameras are off, I guarantee it. They're probably way better people now than they used to be, but I've seen some questionable recordings of Pat from the past for instance that Matt brought up just to blow him up for fun.

I enjoy them right now, but they and anyone else on Youtube gets a continuous side eye from me. If they come out and start standing up for BLM and trans folk and so on, then that'd lighten, but I'm betting they know it'll cost them money.

Also, there's the time Pat fought his girlfriend over a ham sandwich because he's insane.
I'm 200% positive that Pat and Woolie have both said fuckshit.

I'm 200% positive that Pat and Woolie have both said fuckshit.
You compare current sbf with early sbf when they were still making rape horse jokes on the regular, the difference is huge. They know the limit of their jokes, and make fun of moments when they are about to cross. Matt and Woolies racist Wakka bits are great because of it. They effectively make fun of people who say dumb crap like "all lives matter" without getting preachy.

You compare current sbf with early sbf when they were still making rape horse jokes on the regular, the difference is huge. They know the limit of their jokes, and make fun of moments when they are about to cross. Matt and Woolies racist Wakka bits are great because of it. They effectively make fun of people who say dumb crap like "all lives matter" without getting preachy.
Yeah they got some problems but for the most part they know when to pull back and I don't think any of em are fucjheads on the level of JonTron and them.

Easy Allies I maintain are all good peeps. Whenever they get political it's anti Trump and their brand message is a big ass fuck you to people like him.

Izuna

Banned
lol you leaving it up to them? niggaaaaaaaa

just cross out mixed and write blasian in black pen ink.

Bruh, I like the sound of White Blasian. I know that was an unintentional juxtaposition but rolls of the tongue well.

~~

Fuck games where you can get LOST. Is that a thing in the new Zelda?

That Colin thread is the purest and most distilled example of why I don't like that side of the site or referring to gamers as a "community" in general.

Gawt damn.
Bruh, I like the sound of White Blasian. I know that was an unintentional juxtaposition but rolls of the tongue well.

~~

Ohhhh yeah big time. I got lost at least ten times.

Numb

Podcast titles are their real feelings

~~

By choice
There's fast travel with a 100 points

Slayven

And in Black Republican news, Omarosa is pissing off Black Republicans because she is the gatekeeper to Trump:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/darrensands/omarosa-manigault-is-very-powerful-and-a-lot-of-black-republ?utm_term=.fiWJ798BG#.yb8QEPxLV

Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people.
get-out-trailer.jpeg

My ideal ain't on that list. Being "Mixed Other" feels... Well it has always felt off.

I wish it were like say, OkCupid where I could check multiple boxes.

Wait a second...

(though I am aware that on the system they can only put in one category)

You and your girl still having problems?

Today I learned Snyder fans can't take a damn joke, and are apparently the same as a marginalized group.

Bro...bro..bro listen to some DCEU folks they are oppressed because they see the light

zeemumu

Hurts to hear family try to make off-hand remarks about how college is hard and people shouldn't feel bad about not finishing in 4 years. I might appreciate it if they were more subtle about it but this is some sitcom level of not subtle and it only makes me feel worse.

Could I get an invite to the discord by the way?

FyreWulff

I don't know a single person that finishes in 4 years, especially with the cheapest way being combining a community college run with a university run

Shy

Not quite gaming personalities, but RedLetterMedia has also always struck me as being the types that say some pretty seedy shit off-table.
They say tons of seedy shit on-table. They vocally think diversity in movies is a trick by studios.
Bruh they say shit on air, of course they worse off air
Yeah. 😞
Yeah. It's brought up in their Mr. Plinkett's Force Awakens review

Shy

That shit has to be fake.
I'm sorry for what I'm about to do, Shy.

RonRobinson_Beetlejuice.jpg
Why. You don't have to apologies to me about them. i'm not a stan for them.

I haven't watched their last two vids (More if you include Pre-Rec) because of their fuck-shit.
Hey, here's a fun game for everyone!

Alt-right conspiracy crank Alex Jones.......or popular Youtube celebrity Rich Evans? WHICH IS WHICH?
zEyhk6p.gif

I had stopped using RLM gifs because of their recent nonsense. But i thought this one time, it would be a funny and appropriate response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom