• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Fast and Furious' Writer Chris Morgan Teases Han Seoul-Oh's Possible Return

DAix2he.png

You're a witness?

yeah, got into a big argument about voting in a bct thread a while back. I try to do the best I can and follow the Bible's instructions. My mom and I sent letters to the Russian government last week, but I knew deep down it wouldn't change anything. A group of people who don't vote, wont go to war and prioritize God over the Russian government couldn't last with Putin at the helm.

zeemumu

They are pretty much superheroes now, might as well

He came back when Dom Prime drove through reality to escape prison, and then Han steals the delorean to go back in time to save Gal Gadot, inadvertently creating a timeline where Dom doesn't clear that train in F&F 1, causing his brother to seek revenge on Brian, and Gina Carano kills The Rock. Then he crashes into himself in the timestream, creating the new V8 universe because Kurt Russell erased the events of Tokyo Drift from the timeline.

Tbh I know literally nothing about witnesses.

Educate us.

Why not.

Jehovah's Witnesses are a christian religion that bases all of its teaching directly from the bible. Unlike other christian faiths we dont perform lent, do communion, or have confessionals. We dont follow the Sabbath because we believe Jesus cancelled out most Mosaic traditions when he died. We dont believe that all people go to heaven when they die, and flat out dont believe in the existence of hell. We instead teach that the dead have the prospect of being resurrected to everlasting life on a paradise earth. Really bad people just stop existing, no eternal torture. We meet up twice a week for religious services and go preaching usually on saturdays, but this can be done at any time. We preach from door to door because of what Jesus said about the disciple making work in Matthew. Jehovah's Witnesses also follow the government up to a point. We obey all laws and pay taxes, but refuse to vote or bear weapons. This has led to us being persecuted by various oppressive governments over the years, but we always got through it as a people. We have guidelines from the bible on what we do for recreation and how we conduct ourselves, I haven't seen many horror movies because of it and try not to use hard curses when on here.

D i Z

yeah, got into a big argument about voting in a bct thread a while back. I try to do the best I can and follow the Bible's instructions. My mom and I sent letters to the Russian government last week, but I knew deep down it wouldn't change anything. A group of people who don't vote, wont go to war and prioritize God over the Russian government couldn't last with Putin at the helm.

Yeah I remember that. My mind ran across you while I was reading the news. We all about to be outlaws somewhere for one reason or another.

Shy

Morning BCT, hope you all are good.
I'd say good morning, but this thread is nothing but trash right now. Y'all should go ..
Morning fellow moonies.
Morning...........
Evening.
The Persona series is the last bastion of good anime type shit in this era
Yo, Guilty Gear is still pretty hype.
I can get behind these statements.
if we were in the DC universe we'd be the haram battery and there'd be some kind of haram lantern flying around
Fucking lmao.
*Puts head in hands* Make them stop big brother, make them stop.
Not all modern anime has a "moe" look, though?
The animes that don't nowadays are the exception, not the rule. Unfortunately.
Rap Snacks..lol. Been a long time.
I was not aware of such a thing.

LionPride

Banned
Why not.

Jehovah's Witnesses are a christian religion that bases all of its teaching directly from the bible. Unlike other christian faiths we dont perform lent, do communion, or have confessionals. We dont follow the Sabbath because we believe Jesus cancelled out most Mosaic traditions when he died. We dont believe that all people go to heaven when they die, and flat out dont believe in the existence of hell. We instead teach that the dead have the prospect of being resurrected to everlasting life on a paradise earth. Really bad people just stop existing, no eternal torture. We meet up twice a week for religious services and go preaching usually on saturdays, but this can be done at any time. We preach from door to door because of what Jesus said about the disciple making work in Matthew. Jehovah's Witnesses also follow the government up to a point. We obey all laws and pay taxes, but refuse to vote or bear weapons. This has led to us being persecuted by various oppressive governments over the years, but we always got through it as a people. We have guidelines from the bible on what we do for recreation and how we conduct ourselves, I haven't seen many horror movies because of it and try not to use hard curses when on here.
I have a friend who's a witness, only one I've interacted with in my life. Never understood why people have such a hard time accepting yall.

can't expect a good religion thread on OT.
"All religion is bad and people who follow it are stupid"
"Anyone who follows religion as an adult is just brainwashed"
"Some ol bullshit"

I don't suscribe to a religion, rather I have my own beliefs, but man people become dicks when it comes to religion.

Thats a good way to introduce yourself. Since you clearly follow wrestling, I'd like to ask you: Is there a good jumping in point for WWE? Or is too tied up with its own lore?

Right now actually. After WrestleMania the WWE starts a new 'season' since WM wraps up every storyline from the previous year and starts anew. New faces from their NXT developmental territory appear... like Shinsuke Nakamura for example who debuted on SmackDown Live last night (who was huge in Japan before coming to NXT)

Izuna

Banned
Why not.

Sounds aight, not sure why people get their knickers in a twist because of it.

I'm with you that hell makes no sort of sense.

Izuna

Banned
In my religion, making sandwiches with Mayonnaise in them makes you a prick.

Especially if yiu have a shop with no non-Mayo options

I'm trying to spend money so I can get a scanner so I can start advertising my artwork, but the shit doesn't work. I sent the first one back and got a replacement and it still doesn't work. They asked if I'd like another, but likely the same shit would happen again. I just want to get my shit together, but I might just have to ask for a refund here.

LionPride

Banned
You forgot.
"Religions are fine, except for those mooselambs. They're all evil"
Ah yes, the weird people who for some reason don't support Muslims and by some reason I mean
what tends to be racism.
They're fine with white Muslims tho...

This 13 reasons show is so unrealistic. 3 different black people talked in back to back to back scenes. I don't think Netflix knows how TV shows works to have some ametuer shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom