• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o9icrzj1KN1twpg5io1_540.jpg
Fuck New York

Johndoey

Banned
As a born New Yorker, yeah fuck the NYPD.
---
The first ten hours of P5 are rough in spots. I take back what I said initially the opening is actually way slower than P4.

Got these 8-10 year old kids out here sparring with each other..both bust out with Shoryukens out loud lol. Now the white boy calling out Cammy. Waiting for a no man's sky move..it's 2017, after all..

Johndoey

Banned
Night in the Woods is the most interesting game i've played it a while. Definitely worth giving it a shot. It's charming and heart-wrenching at times.

Anyway that's done for now. Now I can get back to my true love. Complaining about bad designs in Yoko Taro games.

nice

yeah it is, i was expecting it, but not that openly! heh, and Nolan North
plays a KKK leader?

whenever the next big sale is on psn im def' buying now

Game turned out to be a great stress reliever in a sense that you could pop someone in the mouth, for talking to you sideways, just cause you so happened to be standing somewhat inside a "no colored allowed" store.

Merc_

I'm reading that Yooka-Laylee review thread and damn it's getting personal in that thread. Jim's review really has them riled up in there. Some folks are still mad about his Zelda review in there too and are nursing a serious grudge.

I'm reading that Yooka-Laylee review thread and damn it's getting personal in that thread. Jim's review really has them riled up in there. Some folks are still mad about his Zelda review in there too and are nursing a serious grudge.
I like Jim but he and his team does some of this shit on purpose I swear.

Slayven

Captain Marvel's book is better than America Chavez's book.
giphy.gif

I will never get people that live or die for reviews, nigga you can't play reviews and they don't put no money in your pocket. Reviews are like wiki, a resource to inform yourself with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom