• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I started playing WOW again

Dropped out again shortly before Nighthold went live. Legion was the most active I've been raiding-wise since WotLK

And as for Jojo battles, I kinda like Koichi vs. Yukako purely for Yukako's insanity and Darby the Gambler vs. Jotaro.

cdyhybrid

Dropped out again shortly before Nighthold went live

And as for Jojo battles, I kinda like Koichi vs. Yukako purely for Yukako's insanity and Darby the Gambler vs. Jotaro.

Yeah, that's around when I took a break too. NH is cool. New patch is a hot mess, though. Seems poorly planned and fairly buggy.

zeemumu

Yeah, that's around when I took a break too. NH is cool. New patch is a hot mess, though. Seems poorly planned and fairly buggy.

Did they jam Illidan's soul back in his body yet?

Never did finish that quest chain. Got to the part where you had to collect a bunch of soul shards from heroic/mythic. Would've taken months at minimum

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You on Revelator?

Nah, I just got my PS4 a few months ago and was gonna snag it but then Revelator 2 was announced.

Plus I gotta figure out my stick situation...i have the first gen MadCatz SF4 TE PS3 stick, I haven't looked into if it will work on PS4. Might have to look into modding it.

cdyhybrid

Did they jam Illidan's soul back in his body yet?

Never did finish that quest chain. Got to the part where you had to collect a bunch of soul shards from heroic/mythic. Would've taken months at minimum
You should watch the ending cinematic for Nighthold.

Yes

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Speaking of snacks, why:

http://www.brandeating.com/2017/04/review-oreo-egg.html

izPTDP7.jpg

suiva0P.jpg

Sch1sm

Nah, I just got my PS4 a few months ago and was gonna snag it but then Revelator 2 was announced.

Plus I gotta figure out my stick situation...i have the first gen MadCatz SF4 TE PS3 stick, I haven't looked into if it will work on PS4. Might have to look into modding it.

Legacy sticks are a game by game basis deal. Revelator supports it, so I figure Revelator 2 might as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom