• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudull

Banned
Y'all niggas know about mushroom rice?

Mushrooms + asparagus are godly.

npJBBEM.jpg

That's why I hope he doesn't do those shiny projects and sticks with what he and his cast agreed to do.

Indeed. The Akira news is nice, but I'd prefer he sticks to his vision. We need some good original content.

Any one else think racism has been creeping into this forum since Bish left?

Honestly? Nah. It's still the same, we just noticing it more..it all gets handled.

Like that guy who came in here just to argue racism or Slayven racism?

But that's not new. We get pop ins all the time..especially if we quote folks and they see they're being talked about. We got a few that do it regularly..sup, Hunter S!

Sch1sm

You trying to adopt a few of us?

I'm running on a motive the day Trump isn't president and borders loosen up a bit again. First stop is G's.

Y'all seen these numbers? Gotta feel good for the man. First time out, and look at those returns for a flick that cost $4 mil. He's definitely gonna get some freedom coming his way..can't wait for the next (allegedly, out of five) one. Kudos..

Jeez, he brought the money in. People stay commenting on how he has a white SO himself. I'm sure she's enjoying the cash herself.

Try adding some Jerk seasoning on a steak.

Thank Me LAter

I'm the cook round here 😁. It's great, but she ain't too fond of it..you know how it is.

Jeez, he brought the money in. People stay commenting on how he has a white SO himself. I'm sure she's enjoying the cash herself.

Only part of the conversation that's foul. Brother made a phenomenal flick, but we talking about his love life and extra shit. Can't have anything without someone out there sniping..

Only ever been there once visiting Gainesville..not sure why folks enjoy that place lol.

You know I thought the same thing as I was eating it. I went once when I was in Miami. It was late and I'm sure I was drunk and from what I remembered it was great.

Then I added all those figures up and realized I played myself. 😔

Sch1sm

Only part of the conversation that's foul. Brother made a phenomenal flick, but we talking about his love life and extra shit. Can't have anything without someone out there sniping..

"How'd she agree to that?! Why's he still with her?!"

1-99: Artistic freedom.

And, y'know, maybe she knows full well the film isn't directed at her. She's probably woke.

People don't get it.

D i Z

I'm the cook round here 😁. It's great, but she ain't too fond of it..you know how it is.

I could make a statement about the only way to make uncontaminated art anymore is to do it completely anonymously, or consumers will try to fit in and live in your skin. And when they can't, they will reject you, and your work and tear it down as an affront to their own experiences. If they can't be you, you can't be you either. It's a weird flip that happened in the early 2000's. Kitsch took on a completely different meaning when the populous began being tapped in every way for input on the process of expression.

Nudull

Banned
"Negroes sowing their seed in our white wimmins, pollutin the gene pool. That uppity Jordon got the gall to make a movie bragging about it!"

zeemumu

People acting like ots impossible to pull off wearing a video game themed t-shirt. You can if it's tasteful. You know, anything more subtle than a pikachu hoodie with ears and a tail should work

Malyse

Today was fucking awful and I'm a halfway to a fifth through this fucking voidka. Everything is hate. How was your today BCT?

Sch1sm

Today was fucking awful and I'm a halfway to a fifth through this fucking voidka. Everything is hate. How was your today BCT?

>upcoming final
>stuck on chapter about animation
>finds out while learning/googling about said chapter on animation in Java that the prof taught the deprecated way that's been dead for 8 years.

That's my day.

Least I ate good.

Slayven

>upcoming final
>stuck on chapter about animation
>finds out while learning/googling about said chapter on animation in Java that the prof taught the deprecated way that's been dead for 8 years.

That's my day.

Least I ate good.

Nothing like Moose steak and molson's beer

Malyse

Y'all fukken wierd.

I'm gonna regret life so much tomorrow. Because of actions I mean; my liver still works so no hangovers for this one.

Shy

Any one else think racism has been creeping into this forum since Bish left?
I kinda do.
Indeed. The Akira news is nice, but I'd prefer he sticks to his vision. We need some good original content.
I'm think it's the opposite.

It's horrible news. And i hope to god he passes on it.
"Negroes sowing their seed in our white wimmins, pollutin the gene pool. That uppity Jordon got the gall to make a movie bragging about it!"
NkP0w17.gif

Artwork is nice.
That does really look nice.

Slayven

The Thieves Guild feature in Person 5 should be standard in all RPGS going forward

A1? 'scust. My steaks need no sauce.

If ya really wanna know what seasoning I used, though:

Paprika
Cumin
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Red Pepper Flakes
Coriander
Dried Oregano

Was a grilled ribeye, if that matters to you.

GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom