• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least cook it first

1167924-Clipart-Of-A-3d-Chef-Horse-Running-Royalty-Free-CGI-Illustration.jpg

Season your nuggets.

giphy.gif

Can you share how you make your fries? I've been struggling to make good fries. Do you have a tool to cut them up?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JLIKA5C/?tag=neogaf0e-20 use a mandolin[/url], as Akira said..a must have in the kitchen.

To your liking, add:
Kosher salt
Lemon pepper
Paprika
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Complete seasoning

And a bit of chili powder is optional.

Provecho, ese.

upQnKLg.jpg

Gracias, mi hermano..

At least cook it first

Gotta season first, pony boy..

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JLIKA5C/?tag=neogaf0e-20 use a mandolin[/url], as Akira said..a must have in the kitchen.

To your liking, add:
Kosher salt
Lemon pepper
Paprika
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Complete seasoning

And a bit of chili powder is optional.

Thanks I appreciate this. I've been scrubbing it up chopping fries with a jagged knife and just having salt and pepper.

Do you do a stove-top, deep fry in peanut oil?

D i Z

What season are you on? I'm watching the first on season 3

Season 3, same as you. It just came back this week. I prefer to have blocks of shows to watch for back to back when it works, and step out if they require time between viewing.

Izuna

Banned
Season 3, same as you. It just came back this week. I prefer to have blocks of shows to watch for back to back when it works, and step out if they require time between viewing.

Ah, yeah. Netflix just added it for us brits.

I feel like I can drop Suits (it's funny but it isn't important), it's just that I know one other dude that watches it.

I feel like iZombie has been building up to this season

Ah shit good point. See people using table salt on steak smdh

Slayven don't know no better..

Thanks I appreciate this. I've been scrubbing it up chopping fries with a jagged knife and just having salt and pepper.

Do you do a stove-top, deep fry in peanut oil?

Been on the mandolin tip for almost a decade. I love being in the kitchen. With this, I'm in just as long doing double/triple what I would by hand..can't go wrong with that. And if you hate the work, you're gonna love the thing 😁

Sounds good. Make me some. 😜

Brexit your ass to Florida, honey bunny!

The Carmichael Show is hilarious stuff. Got through a bit over half the first season today.

Yo. So mad I finished it this morning. Back on in May, or so I read..

Izuna

Banned
can't compare bad action with comedy

edit;: in other news, I'm dropping LOVE at S2. I like no one in this whole show

akira28

i could pick up a 1070, but something prevents me from paying more than 250 for a video card. it just feels wrong. sometimes we have to make a deal with the devil, but damn....

Johndoey

Banned
People on bike's are scary cause they wild. Dart out in front of you an shit.
Lycra shorts don't stop shards of broken bone asshole.

Any of you guys use iPads for browsing the internet and reading books? I'm debating picking up the newest one to read books and magazines.

Pro tip get a library card guys. I plan on downloading monthly magazines that Whole Foods try to sell to me for 15 bones a pop. All free digitally with a library card.

lol. Had cabbage soup and chicken breast..yesterday? Or Wednesday. Actually, lentil soup yesterday. We eat right 😂

You trying to adopt a few of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom