• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

People acting like ots impossible to pull off wearing a video game themed t-shirt. You can if it's tasteful. You know, anything more subtle than a pikachu hoodie with ears and a tail should work

I actually don't fuck with fan T-shirts at all. I don't really wear anything with brand names on it, other than clothing companies I guess.

Nudull

Banned
So, I just got an ad video on YouTube from "PragerU", with this old dude caping for Ty Cobb. Am I gonna have to worry about getting racist ads, now?

Shy

You're being silly and ignoring the big picture. It's great that he's being considered..for his first go around, that's pretty damn amazing.
Ohh. Don't get me wrong. I completely agree.

I just think a Hollywood Akira a disgusting idea.
Didn't think anyone would get it after a while.

*salute*
I got it.
That show was dope..
It was.

Georgie was the best.
Night, y'all. Hope the weekend's good to you.
Night night.

Jermaine Dupree looks like a fuckin' Bloodborne monster, for real for real

giggle.gif

zeemumu

You'd think Renaissance Pictures would be making a new "universe" of shows on Netflix.

Lemme get that Hercules and Xena cinematic universe with the Rock and whoever they pick to be Xena for the reboot. It's not like they didn't have a cinematic universe before.

giphy.gif

Shy

The fuck was Cleopatra 2525?
It had Gina Torres in it.

I think she was the same character from both Xena And Hercules, but in the future.

Don't know. never actually watched that shit. Even though i've always had a big crush on her.
Lemme get that Hercules and Xena cinematic universe with the Rock and whoever they pick to be Xena for the reboot. It's not like they didn't have a cinematic universe before.

giphy.gif
I would just hire Lucy Lawless again.

D i Z

The fuck was Cleopatra 2525?

It was everything that was good in a sea of awful. Funny enough, if it had less of the Xena bullshit it would have worked.

---

Marshmallows in Ice cream are fucking gross. It's like over cooked pasta drenched in chocolate. How you fuck up rocky road???

akira28

So, I just got an ad video on YouTube from "PragerU", with this old dude caping for Ty Cobb. Am I gonna have to worry about getting racist ads, now?

lmao...you got advertisements for old racists? I'm about to see commercials for slavery in Trumps new Great America. Lets celebrate Woodrow Wilson.

Wale out here ruining MORE records smh...

First the Tiara Thomas shit, and now Mack Wilds 'Bonnie & Clyde'

Mack Wilds newest album released, and it has one of my favorite records by him (stated above) which been out for a while, but this time Wale once again sticks his funeral raps into songs where they don't belong... like yo, shut the fuck up!!

Shy

Came acorss this on my travels. And thought you guys might like it.
The catch is that it's on the BBC's Iplayer. So for all you non-uk fam, you'll need a VPN to get around it.

New York Hijabis.
And here's the description.
"Singer Nicola Roberts and Vlogger Nabiilabee head to New York to investigate what it means to be a Muslim woman who wants to dress modestly but fashionably in Trump's America."

Disclaimer: I haven't watched it, so i don't know if it's any good.
Which i know i shouldn't be linking anything before i vetted it myself. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom