• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
I been shot, what should I do Gaf?

in case you're serious

reaper-concept.jpg

D i Z

Yo..why you gonna ask random niggas on a gaming forum and not a fucking doctor? Oh, and now they call you Limpy McSlappy because you let folks know a thing you should probably not spread on the internet..lol but this is fucking NeoGAF!

Gotta be a better place to drop those limp dick sob stories. Did the help sections in the back of the gentleman's mags die with print too? Dear Abby not a think anymore? Gotta post about it right next to Mario and Cheezit's or not threads.

D i Z

How you gonna bomb a base, and not hit shit to the point where they can still launch from it hours later?

We need tracking codes for these "launches" on the airstrip, I'm not buying it.

Dai101

Banned
Probably be like £50 after Brexit.

i say damn.

Brits going to go back to licking salt off rocks when the price of importing spices go thru the fuckkin roof.
White folks forced to relive a time before Curry became British food.

The black market of spices is about to explode 16th century style.

What gigantic rock have you been spending your entire life under?

Is there a meme I don't know about, or have you never heard of Overwatch?

What's an overwatch?

D i Z

One wonders who the hell thought a Battleship movie would work in this day and age.

Honestly, given what they had to work with they did an outstanding job. There were some actual fun moments. A aged and forgotten board game got better treatment and respect than most video game movies.
Gotta tip my hat to that.

i say damn.

The black market of spices is about to explode 16th century style.

What's an overwatch?

Only difference is that everyone is hip to the subjugation game for luxury items. They can't pull that shit the same way again.

akira28

dammit gordon, i'm about to eat that raw.

I'm just saying. if you end up eating french fries for dinner its not my fault.

Litan

What gigantic rock have you been spending your entire life under?

Is there a meme I don't know about, or have you never heard of Overwatch?
Ah...yeah, I haven't really payed attention to gaming stuff in a while. I have heard of Overwatch, though.

akira28

i think thats his mandoline slicer whatever on the right.

edit: I refuse to pay more than 15 dollars for Overwatch, so I may be waiting a while. Every time I see that car soccer game on sale for 10 bucks, I say I won't buy it for more than 5.

Izuna

Banned
Stopped at season 2

This is the only Mike Ross i'll acknowledge in this life

mike-ross-iplaywinner.jpg

Litt has always been shit tho

UHHH It gets REALLY good in S3, maybe you should continue.

It's crazy, I need to watch a season of Suits, season of iZombie AND catch up with Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex Girlfriend when bae comes.

I don't have enough time. OH and Better Call Saul comes out

... my life sucks

LotusHD

Banned
It's like... I wanna play that game in the perfect way :(

man I need a whole week off work like damn

Hmm, I'm not a PC guy in any shape or form, but I understand where you're coming from. PS4 version is completely fine, but hey, if you're planning on getting a new PC anyhow for more than just Nier, and you got that cash to spare, then I guess that should be factored into your decision.

Numb

UHHH It gets REALLY good in S3, maybe you should continue.

It's crazy, I need to watch a season of Suits, season of iZombie AND catch up with Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex Girlfriend when bae comes.

I don't have enough time. OH and Better Call Saul comes out

... my life sucks
Really?

Those are all things i gave a shot and found not for me ;_;
Don't watch too much tv

Izuna

Banned
Hmm, I'm not a PC guy in any shape or form, but I understand where you're coming from. PS4 version is completely fine, but hey, if you're planning on getting a new PC anyhow for more than just Nier, and you got that cash to spare, then I guess that should be factored into your decision.

I rarely get this feeling with a game

I just know I'm going to love it like

shimazaki-haruka-akb48-8.gif

Really?

Those are all things i gave a shot and found not for me ;_;
Don't watch too much tv

Yeah, really

Like, I'm considering staying up to finish half of Suits so I can watch iZombie on the weekend

I might drop iZombie if it isn't as funny as S1 and 2 are tho. Like, I dropped Kimmy for that reason

I think I'm done with How to Get Away With Murder, so those are the only shows I keep up with (and maybe Archer? but we get that late as hell in the UK and it's easy to watch a series)

Flash, Arrow, etc. I cba watching anymore of that since last year. Arrow may get better but the best parts weren't the super hero bits for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom