• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Broadly speaking.

And resident Mistress of Aku

thor3taumn.jpg

When you ballout and drink corona

0tKr0bql.jpg

Why?

Slayven

Shy putting in the work
animation3c2um2.gif

The Raimi movies are decent movies, shitty Spider-Man movies

The Webb movies are alright movies, slightly less shitty Spider-Man movies though.

FUCKING thank you, just like the X-men are decent superhero movies but fucking terrible X-men movies

The Webb movies are alright movies, slightly less shitty Spider-Man movies though.

I can accept this.

I often get grief from saying this, but it is true.

I have a 4k copy of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Is it good? Nah. It is alright and that's fine by me

zeemumu

I liked Doc Ock's portrayal more than any other Spider-Man villain in there, at least as a serious role, but yeah, no one ever really got both parts of Spidey's life quite right, like Andrew Garfield Spidey letting Rhino run all of those people over so he could crack jokes on top of the truck.

zeemumu

The talking arms? Smh

I actually got a scar the day that movie came out. I'll never forget.

Okay, ASIDE from the talking arms because I can't defend that.

And as a VERY unpopular opinion I like Garfield's Peter Parker more than Tobey's but I like Tobey's Spider-Man more than Garfield's (excluding action)

And the two Amazing movies had better side characters. You could've just told him, MJ. Harry wants Spidey dead anyway and it's not like Spidey can't hold his own against him.

BigDes

Man, comics outright steal a lot of fictional weapons

Reading a Deathstroke book, submachinegun from Halo right on the cover
Reading an Avengers book, AIM scientists with Tau plasma rifles from 40k
Punisher book: Halo shotgun

Wonder how they never get called on this stuff

Never said they were ground breaking works but I can agree with you on this.

Also I liked the Webb movies better 😓

I liked them too. I don't care what the people say

And as a VERY unpopular opinion I like Garfield's Peter Parker more than Tobey's but I like Tobey's Spider-Man more than Garfield's (excluding action)

And the two Amazing movies had better side characters. You could've just told him, MJ. Harry wants Spidey dead anyway and it's not like Spidey can't hold his own against him.

I liked nothing about Tobey. Not a damn thing. He should've stuck to cider House rules

I liked them too. I don't care what the people say

I liked nothing about Tobey. Not a damn thing. He should've stuck to cider House rules

As long as I'm not alone.

Beefy

If they can tread enough water to save it with WW and JL (I'm talking like, 6.0 rating and passable returns), they'll get a new guy to run shit.

Hope so man.

The DC movies all have the same dark and gritty tone regardless of the character, with the exception of Suicide Squad which at least tried to have fun with it. Marvel changes the film's tone to suit the character.

Yep, why Marvel films are so much better. That and DC always fuck up the casting choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom