• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would've been interesting to see what would happen if Kars did came back to Earth.
Im pretty sure theres a side story that came out about what would happen if he did come back to earth and he basically became the protector of earth or some shit, being stuck in space for so long by yourself can make a man humble 😂

LotusHD

Banned
Whole time what really irked me was the whole "I've been a fan of Trump's for a few days". Like even if I were to ever actually like something that PoS did, I would under no circumstances ever describe myself as a fan of his.

But hey, whenever baby Trump does something "presidential", someone has to be there to give him props I guess...

Whole time what really irked me was the whole "I've been a fan of Trump's for a few days". Like even if I were to ever actually like something that PoS did, I would under no circumstances ever describe myself as a fan of his.

But hey, whenever baby Trump does something "presidential", someone has to be there to give him props I guess...
It's ridiculous that the standard we are holding this man who has the nuke codes too is "Just stop fucking up and act like a professional adult for fifteen minutes".

The way he dresses the way he speaks the way he acts, if I did that shit be fired just for being a nasty slob who slouches.

akira28

Yakub been fucking with GMOs for 50,000 years. That's why they hid the yams from us and told us all we could have was sweet potatoes. Trying to diminish the black man's power.

akira28

It's ridiculous that the standard we are holding this man who has the nuke codes too is "Just stop fucking up and act like a professional adult for fifteen minutes".

The way he dresses the way he speaks the way he acts, if I did that shit be fired just for being a nasty slob who slouches.

well you know the old edict about a minority has to be twice as good. well whatever Donald Trump is, they can be 4x as bad and still get over.

Inherited wealth white privilege.

well you know the old edict about a minority has to be twice as good. well whatever Donald Trump is, they can be 4x as bad and still get over.

Inherited wealth white privilege.
Lord above how nice it must be to be white and rich.

Fool failed his way to be President of the United States and one of my best friends in jail for a decade cause he had ten grams of weed.

Shy

Yakub been fucking with GMOs for 50,000 years. That's why they hid the yams from us and told us all we could have was sweet potatoes. Trying to diminish the black man's power.
dbvVwJ4.gif

cdyhybrid

Just saw the Nic Cage Ghost Rider movie on TV. First time seeing it.

...It could've been worse. Wonder how the MCU would handle him.

NeonBlack

You just gotta play golf frequently.

Johndoey

Banned
Airstrikes Don't Mean Trump Is Suddenly Compassionate or Strategic

It might be naive to feel surprised by the bipartisan cheering of President Donald Trump's quick decision to lob 59 Tomahawk missiles into Syria. But why is it strange to expect the Commander in Chief to invest a shred of thought and planning into the decision to launch a bunch of bombs? Would Congressional approval have been too much to ask?

Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad's use of chemical weapons should provoke strong emotions — which is exactly why military action by the most capricious American president in history should be debated and approved by Congress. Otherwise, expect Trump's à la carte foreign policy to yield à la carte stability.

Eisenhower famously said that plans are nothing but planning is everything. Though policymakers deserve flexibility when implementing a strategy, Trump has neither plan nor strategy in Syria; he chose from the military's prix-fixe selection because his mood changed after he saw horrific images of gassed children on television.

LionPride

Banned
Morning Minorities

Wonder Woman
Not feelin it, at all. I'm gonna go with Thor for right now. Mainly because I didn't expect anything good until the basic synopsis of being a Thor/Hulk buddy movie through space was told plus that teaser.

I expect Spider-Man to be good so

Slayven

Not feelin it, at all. I'm gonna go with Thor for right now. Mainly because I didn't expect anything good until the basic synopsis of being a Thor/Hulk buddy movie through space was told plus that teaser.

I expect Spider-Man to be good so

Wonder Woman doesn't look bad, just don't have no life too it. No pep

LionPride

Banned
Morning all

I finally got through BvS and can see why some people would be hyped for it. I don't think I'll spend money on it without seeing positive reviews, however.

I have no doubt it will be.

Then again I've enjoyed every Spider-Man movie save for part 3. That's just because it's Spider-Man
There has yet to be a good Spider-Man movie, hopefully Homecoming is the first.

Wonder Woman doesn't look bad, just don't have no life too it. No pep
It looks meh, which the DCEU can take I guess, but Wonder Woman should be more than meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom