• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

More offensive than having Spidey make a deal with the devil and sink the Titanic of shipping, essentially erasing all consequence of Civil War for him?

MJ and Peter's reletionship was only worth a damn in the MC2.

And yes it was worst, cause they said a wizard did it, then nope, a gang of alien wizards did it

Gattsu25

Banned
People sleeping on dreamy McHotbod's ability to sell a buddy comedy (which it totally is).

Got no right to look that good.

Who? This guy?
ZPvyX7e.gif

Malyse

You mean if they make another one

https://youtu.be/fF09MZQ1nU0?t=17

Omega Force didn't make it so it doesn't count.

List of Dynasty Warriors games:
  • Dynasty Warriors
  • Samurai Warriors
  • Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
  • Musou Orochi
  • Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
  • Warriors: Legends of Troy
  • One Piece: Pirate Warriors
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • Arslan: The Warriors of Legend
  • Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
  • Musou Stars
  • Dynasty Warriors: Godseekers
  • Fire Emblem Warriors

----

Pray for San Bernardino. Someone shot up an elementary school.

Coumo, the establishment (TM) personified, gets rid of tuition (which doesn't mean free college BTW) in NY and people be chanting "BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE" in the streets.

Beefy

When you watch a shit TV show but can't stop watching it because you want to see what happens. Man
Training Day
series is shit.

andthebeatgoeson

Jesus, between they shooting and them dragging that guy off a plane because they overbooked. Said he was a doctor and they needed seats for the airline employees to get to work the next day.

Shootings every day, but that fuck in the Whitehouse literally effects all of us..not surprised we aren't hearing as much about them. Fucked up, for sure..

zeemumu

He's a destructive force for everyone and he's moving against the desires of an entirely different destructive force, so you're seeing people have similar complaints for entirely different reasons, and the people who wanted this mass humbling of politics are beginning to regret the decision because they apparently didn't take the bad stuff seriously and now we're all paying for it.

D i Z

Dude is petty as fuck it's like he has nothing better to do, so he's just taking away all Obama built up with nothing to improve it whatsoever. Fuck him and everything he stands for.

For real. Watch for all the shit they pull while the media is focused on this fake ass assault on Assad.

He's a destructive force for everyone and he's moving against the desires of an entirely different destructive force, so you're seeing people have similar complaints for entirely different reasons, and the people who wanted this mass humbling of politics are beginning to regret the decision because they apparently didn't take the bad stuff seriously and now we're all paying for it.

Yeeeeeeep. Trump is ruining everything for everyone. That orange fuck can go to his golf course and never return. And take Bannon and the rest of his administration as well.

Izuna

Banned
I need to confess.

She came up with a phone she has been repairing like a dozen times, part at a time, with her Manchurian accent talking about how she needed a home button and the plate. You're not meant to lose that plate and we don't have it.

We literally tape a new home button, as she speaks fast and cracks a bunch of jokes. I am impressed with how she has managed to fuck up her own repairs but own it and talk about how fun it is.

There's no point to this story, but she was probably the coolest person I've met because of work.

Just as she's screwing her phone back up, I hang up on Eri (video call) who's just started her bday Japan time.

If I doesn't make it clear how happy I was to help this girl out in this post, Eri's... Slight annoyance... Should better describe it.

tl;dr, don't be happy to meet interesting people if they're fit blondes.

zeemumu

I need to confess.

She came up with a phone she has been repairing like a dozen times, part at a time, with her Manchurian accent talking about how she needed a home button and the plate. You're not meant to lose that plate and we don't have it.

We literally tape a new home button, as she speaks fast and cracks a bunch of jokes. I am impressed with how she has managed to fuck up her own repairs but own it and talk about how fun it is.

There's no point to this story, but she was probably the coolest person I've met because of work.

Just as she's screwing her phone back up, I hang up on Eri (video call) who's just started her bday Japan time.

If I doesn't make it clear how happy I was to help this girl out in this post, Eri's... Slight annoyance... Should better describe it.

tl;dr, don't be happy to meet interesting people if they're fit blondes.

What? Is Eri your ex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom