• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
Are you hitting on other women in front of your GF?

No but...

I can talk to English girls very differently (or tbh any talkative person, doesn't have to be a girl). So for me, it's refreshing, especially when I have worked with... 99% immigrants since 19, to have a conversation at work with someone I can speak easily with.

Anyway, I'll do damage control when it isn't 4am in Tokyo lol

Dude is petty as fuck it's like he has nothing better to do, so he's just taking away all Obama built up with nothing to improve it whatsoever. Fuck him and everything he stands for.

And those who voted for him. Those who stayed home. Those who voted third party. Those who thought we would be going through exactly the same under Clinton. Those named Killer Mike..

Sch1sm

And those who voted for him. Those who stayed home. Those who voted third party. Those who thought we would be going through exactly the same under Clinton. Those named Killer Mike..

And anyone who's still miraculously standing for him despite them over, as well, with the cuts to various programs, and his lack of focus on recreating jobs he'd have never been able to recreate, anyway.

caliph95

When you watch a shit TV show but can't stop watching it because you want to see what happens. Man
Training Day
series is shit.
I don't know why they are tv shows of popular movies especially buddy cop one all of a sudden there is lethal weapon and Rush Hour and this. Also taken

Just why

Nudull

Banned
Dragons and magic, but a Negro is too far

CsCZ17U.jpg

A white nerd's worst nightmare.

Shy

Morning bct
Morning BCT.
Morning all; I had a delicious pastry filled weekend
Morning BCT
Morning Minorities
Morning all
Greetings..
Mornin'mornin' mornin'.
Evening.
LMAO.

Gonna use that in the future.
You're very welcome.

Basically, fuck republicans, fuck trump and fuck the third party dissenters, fuck racists, fuck cops, fuck bigots, fuck misogynists, fuck ignorant morons, fuck xenophobes and last but not least, fuck nazis.

zeemumu

I have little confidence in people minimizing racism to a negligible level unless aliens or something show up and we all decide to hang up on them and human becomes the new white by encompassing everyone undee a single term while the higher ups fuel it so it's easier to justify going to war to steal tech.

Johndoey

Banned
The hell is up with the Shadows of War combat animations? The entire draw of the Arkham-style freeflow combat is that everything flows smoothly like a dance routine. Everything in the Shadows video is slow and awkward.
--

The actual loop in P5 isn't clicking for me like it did with P3 or the first bit of P4.

More than anything else it's making want to bust out Strange Journey and SMT 4 again.

Crocodile

Just bringing up black people makes a thread a race thread..some folks really do say the most stupid fucking shit lol.

Just chiming in to say that's been my experience elsewhere as well. Even talking about skin tone in general terms gets some people triggered. It's weird and depressing as shit.

Johndoey

Banned
You could stay she's Hela strong. Eh eh.

My nephew thought it was funny
---
Night in the Woods use of repetition to build atmosphere is fantastic.

Beefy

The hell is up with the Shadows of War combat animations? The entire draw of the Arkham-style freeflow combat is that everything flows smoothly like a dance routine. Everything in the Shadows video is slow and awkward.
--

The actual loop in P5 isn't clicking for me like it did with P3 or the first bit of P4.

More than anything else it's making want to bust out Strange Journey and SMT 4 again.

Least you can move around and the terrain isn't all mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom