• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
He was too good for any of those trash movies anyway. I'm not trolling. I mean that 100%.

I hate Toy Story. It brings my piss to a boil.

never liked toy story

0Pv9FbA.gif

Also to the ignore list, i've no time for that kind of bullshit.

Chingado.

Malyse

The other movies are alright, wouldn't call them good though. Toy Story was one of the best animated films, but
Lion King
is my fave.

Toy Story 3 > Toy Story by such a significant margin that I'm not even going to entertain a conversation about it with a person whose opinion is as wrong as yours is. Nope.
TS3 is a top animated film of all time.

zeemumu

Toy Story 3 > Toy Story by such a significant margin that I'm not even going to entertain a conversation about it with a person whose opinion is as wrong as yours is. Nope.
TS3 is a top animated film of all time.

It came out at a time when people who saw Toy Story were going to college. It was perfect.

I don't like watching movies where someone's friends all flock around a cool guy and turn on him and treat him like garbage, and I wasn't allowed to watch it as a kid, so I have no nostalgia for it. I don't like most stuff Pixar makes anyway. I respect it for what it did for animation, though.

0Pv9FbA.gif

Also to the ignore list, i've no time for that kind of bullshit.

Chingado.

Tell me something I ain't heard before, hijo de la chingada. :p

Just jokes, unless you're serious, then I am too! :p

Man, just got done watching the playthrough of Carnevil and that protagonist was a damn moron. I mean really, if you just put yourself and your girlfriend through a carnie hell filled with the following:

-Zombie clowns
-Zombie mimes
-Zombie car servicemen
-Zombie elves
-Two headed cyclopian behemoth
-A ghastly apparition apparently into BDSM. And axe murder.
-A GIANT KILLER TEDDY BEAR.
-A goddamn jason ripoff with a minigun arm that can shoot FUCKING FLAMING SKULLS.
-And last but not least, the ringleader of this hellhole who apparently is a master of the occult and a powerful necromancer, commanding an army of skeletons that he can summon at his beck and call.

And after you survive all this and escape unscathed, right back at the cursed tombstone where it all began and the first thing you do is the put in same the damn gold coin that started it all in the fucking jesters mouth, AGAIN?!

Smh.

---------

Anyways, evening everyone. Hope your day has been good.

What are Hispanic women? You wanna boil that down?
Latino? Venezuelan? Mexican. I can't claim to tell where most of them are from except when a good friend of mine says they are from Mexico because she was born and raised there and supposedly there's some Spanish words they use the other countries don't

And it's not all just a chunk of em. Around here Asian people seems like they are 40%+ of the local population

Beefy

Some Mormon programme on tv and this dude has 3 wives. But his bro died and his bro's dying wish was for him to marry his wifes. So the dude will have 5 wifes.. and 15 kids..

Latino? Venezuelan? Mexican. I can't claim to tell where most of them are from except when a good friend of mine says they are from Mexico because she was born and raised there and supposedly there's some Spanish words they use the other countries don't

And it's not all just a chunk of em. Around here Asian people seems like they are 40%+ of the local population

So..Slayven should move there..got it..

Rickholed.jpg

Izuna

Banned
t̩͞o͇͕͕͙̘͚͙ͬ̒ͥ̿̌ͧ̊y̙̰̲͚͔̑̇ͯͮ ̷̐̄ͭ̌̽s̮̺̭̺ͥ̾͛ͨ́̚ͅṫo̖̭̞ͭ͞r͉͕̞̗̫̗y̴̻͕̘̭̞ͩͪ̄̐ ̜̖̌̆̊ͪi̐ͤs̩͇͆͒̎ͥ͑̈ ̲̩̳ͩt̘͖̟̠ͅr̹̱̦̙͚̫̦̉͐͢a̷̞̯̘͎͚̻ͪͥ̑ͯͯͬ͊s͖̩͉̼̖̰̻ȟ͈̭̇̐̆͒̀ͅ ̡͔͚̳͈͉̽ẗ͇̮̬̭͓̮͔́̑̓͛̿h̨̭̬̗͉ͣ͋ͨ̑ͦ́o͓͕̳ͬ̌̾̾

Bronx-Man

Banned
He was too good for any of those trash movies anyway. I'm not trolling. I mean that 100%.

I hate Toy Story. It brings my piss to a boil.

never liked toy story

t̩͞o͇͕͕͙̘͚͙ͬ̒ͥ̿̌ͧ̊y̙̰̲͚͔̑̇ͯͮ ̷̐̄ͭ̌̽s̮̺̭̺ͥ̾͛ͨ́̚ͅṫo̖̭̞ͭ͞r͉͕̞̗̫̗y̴̻͕̘̭̞ͩͪ̄̐ ̜̖̌̆̊ͪi̐ͤs̩͇͆͒̎ͥ͑̈ ̲̩̳ͩt̘͖̟̠ͅr̹̱̦̙͚̫̦̉͐͢a̷̞̯̘͎͚̻ͪͥ̑ͯͯͬ͊s͖̩͉̼̖̰̻ȟ͈̭̇̐̆͒̀ͅ ̡͔͚̳͈͉̽ẗ͇̮̬̭͓̮͔́̑̓͛̿h̨̭̬̗͉ͣ͋ͨ̑ͦ́o͓͕̳ͬ̌̾̾
I'm not upset with you, BCT. Just disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom