• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day Disney will be able to make a movie as good as Monsters vs Aliens.
One day Disney will make a film as good as
p31013_p_v8_ab.jpg

Shy

Some Mormon programme on tv and this dude has 3 wives. But his bro died and his bro's dying wish was for him to marry his wifes. So the dude will have 5 wifes.. and 15 kids..
Dude must be rich then.

Because that's a big family to take care of.
Morning from the east.
Evening, fam.
How ya'll been?
Eh ya know, breathing.

You. ?
Fuck it. Going to bed. Hope I don't wake up either.

Get shit on everywhere I go.

All over a stupid toy movie.
C'mon man, don't be that way.
h3VAltK.gif

Malyse

SE is having a buy one get 10 free mystery box sale. I'm trying to think, do I even like 10 of you?
I'm pretty sure I like 10 people in ComicGAF and GirlGAF, so I should be good...
How to Train Your Dragon is the best 3D cartoon

Nah.
insideoutfamily-normal_e46cac6d.jpeg

Inside Out is a masterpiece.

Numb

SE is having a buy one get 10 free mystery box sale. I'm trying to think, do I even like 10 of you?
I'm pretty sure I like 10 people in ComicGAF and GirlGAF, so I should be good...
I forget other OT communities exist
Would post in GAF-HOP but already can't deal with LP Nas slander/various here let alone a thread dedicated to music

andthebeatgoeson

This is what happens when you ignore all the other civil rights violations by police. They have been given carte blanche to do anything. Videotape doesn't matter; that law was passed with Rodney King. The witnesses don't matter; that has been reinforced for centuries.

Everyone should just bow down to the brave men and women in uniform who sacrifice every day. Just look at the sacrifice of those poor men. They may have hurt their backs or gotten blood on their uniforms. That's a lot of paper work. And they have to take a leave of absence. Poor officers.

I watched another brave officer on video, today, suplex a lady to the ground today. He should get a medal for bravery because not many officers would try that with a young white lady but he sure did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom