• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuk da Yankees

Well that isn't very nice...

Yeah, baseball is my first love, nothing but my son that I love more. Mets should be decent enough this year.

That pitching is always going to get you guys far. Hopefully the young talent on the Yanks can pull it together.

Either way, that's pretty awesome. Most people I know can't stand it. Well back to watching and lurking so I can learn more about the sport.

Shy

Anyone here follow Better Call Saul? Just a PSA since is about to start.
Noice.

Thanks
Shit when my cousin (yes, really) Dwayne worked. "hottest dude in the world" a few years ago I was stunned they let a man of color actually have the title for ten minutes.
3rd cousin

Ain't like we close, were just kin.
You probably get sick of hearing this.

But what's he like, he seems like a cool down to earth dude.

Please feel free to tell me to fuck off, if you want.

Nah I mentioned it so of I didn't wanna answer stuff I wouldn't have mentioned it.

He's legit one of the nicest people out there. The guy you see smiling and joking in front of the cameras and stiff is who he is all the time, but especially on the islands.

He's just a happy ass grown ass man with a great life.

Slayven

Capaldi makes you realized how arrogant and self absorbed the Doctor truly is, as a matter of fact the show gets too into the Doctor's issues.

Slayven

You can tell every episode Capaldi is trying real hard not to cuss.

I saw him "In The Thicke of it" every other word if "Fuck" from him, I hope they get back to the Doc having wacky adventures. Tired of learning that the Doctor will ruin folk's lives especially his.

I don't know what it would be called by my grandma's cousin is
earl-campbell-at-1.jpg

Slayven

I like when the nice guy quit giving fucks. Cause as scary as Batman is, the most he can do to me is kill me, but if Reed Richards or Spiderman is pissed at me? I am trying to leave that universe

zeemumu

Matt Smith was great at showing how vicious The Doctor can be. Dude was the perfect balance between charming and unsettling.

Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant were more vicious Doctors due to coming right off the time war. They were the Doctors who were more than willing to kill millions if they pissed him off enough...the ones still seething with rage. Matt Smith's Doctor is more of a Doctor who's trying to distance himself from that as well as how old he is. He's the "how do you do, fellow kids" of Doctors, basically. He kinda comes to terms with that and everything else (as best he can) as Peter Capaldi Doctor

Shy

Nah I mentioned it so of I didn't wanna answer stuff I wouldn't have mentioned it.

He's legit one of the nicest people out there. The guy you see smiling and joking in front of the cameras and stiff is who he is all the time, but especially on the islands.

He's just a happy ass grown ass man with a great life.
Cool. Thanks for answering.

I'm look forward to going to see him punching a torpedo in the face, tomorrow.
You can tell every episode Capaldi is trying real hard not to cuss.
LOL.
I saw him "In The Thicke of it" every other word if "Fuck" from him, I hope they get back to the Doc having wacky adventures. Tired of learning that the Doctor will ruin folk's lives especially his.
I fucking love the thick of it, so so much.

Malcolm Tucker trying to describe Star Wars. Always a classic.

Really looking forward to VEEP coming back this weekend.

zeemumu

Just got to Calpadli in the doctor who run with my girlfriend. She is not happy with him being the new Doctor.

It'll pass. Like Sonic, Doctor Who has a cycle.

Also there's a clone of David Tennant in an alternate dimension so they reserve the right to bring him back at any time.

Johndoey

Banned
Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant were more vicious Doctors due to coming right off the time war. They were the Doctors who were more than willing to kill millions if they pissed him off enough...the ones still seething with rage. Matt Smith's Doctor is more of a Doctor who's trying to distance himself from that as well as how old he is. He's the "how do you do, fellow kids" of Doctors, basically.
Nah. Smith was more convincing as a legitimate threat than Tennant or Eccleston. He sold the wrathful Doctor in a way they couldn't.

Slayven

I have never flown, but every time i hear about an airline, it seems once you step onto their property they can treat you like raw sewage and you best like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom