• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

I for one want a darkness cycle to start. Better than anime/madness

Turban collection

tumblr_onwdnwAsh21qlh187o1_500.jpg
tumblr_ojh96dM3m71qlh187o1_500.jpg

tumblr_od93f425tz1s2yllmo3_500.jpg
tumblr_ocb1lmb0Lv1r8t1t8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oel841dXBF1qlh187o1_500.jpg
e857a494756b1c76ab62c9b5f2102cfc.jpg

Bonus Lupita

Just started pitching this year (after a lot of nudging from me since I was one). He loves playing short though and he's a natural at it so far. I just hope his interest level stays high even if he doesn't stick with playing it.

Short is better for him at a young age, these days they push pitchers to gain velocity and tear the shoulders and elbow joints up.

Short is better for him at a young age, these days they push pitchers to gain velocity and tear the shoulders and elbow joints up.
Nah I know, I still have UCL damage, he only pitches 3 innings a week right now. Just want him to do what he enjoys most anyway.

Tho I do wish they wouldn't teach younger kids to throw god damn curves in Little league. 7-9 years old throwing sharp breaking pitches is messed up.

Sch1sm

2011? High school? Y'all on something.

I change my phone every 2 years, pretty much. That's when they usually start to give me trouble, anyway.

Numb

2011? High school? Y'all on something.

I change my phone every 2 years, pretty much. That's when they usually start to give me trouble, anyway.
I never change anything to a new model till my old shit breaks
And nothing of mine ever broke :_:
A dilemma

I never change anything to a new model till my old shit breaks
And nothing of mine ever broke :_:

Yeah, I dropped my flip phone so many times and even lost it once in my back yard for a couple days. Last Christmas dropped it in the theater and lost the back, but it's still working and you people with smart phones seem like y'all always worrying about charging it. I don't have to charge mine but once every two weeks and it's been on no bars for the past two days.

Numb

This is the first smart phone I've ever had. Till two years ago I had a slide phone.
Nokia Xpress music slide before this
And Nokia meme unbreakable one before that. You know the one
All ever owned

Yeah, I dropped my flip phone so many times and even lost it once in my back yard. Last Christmas dropped it in the theatre and lost the back, but it's still working and you people with smart phones seem like y'all always worrying about charging it. I don't have to charge mine but once every two weeks and it's been on no bars for the past two days.
My shit fell so many times it's unbelieve and only the back cover is cracked into teeth
The charge issue can happen but never pressing

Nah I know, I still have UCL damage, he only pitches 3 innings a week right now. Just want him to do what he enjoys most anyway.

Tho I do wish they wouldn't teach younger kids to throw god damn curves in Little league. 7-9 years old throwing sharp breaking pitches is messed up.

OK cool, if nothing else maybe he stays interested and good enough to pay for school. I tried to get my cousins to play but they all wanted to be Jordan. I was like dude, MLB is so hurting for Black players you could bat your weight and still be set but I couldn't tell those knuckleheads nothing.

OK cool, if nothing else maybe he stays interested and good enough to pay for school. I tried to get my cousins to play but they all wanted to be Jordan. I was like dude, MLB is so hurting for Black players you could bat your weight and still be set but I couldn't tell those knuckleheads nothing.
Preaching to the damn choir man. Got so many cousins (and one knucklehead brother) that could have at least gotten a ride to college but didn't cause it wasn't glamorous enough and didn't get you on any shoes or cereal boxes.

Like shit fool that's cause nobody does it anymore. College teams are dying for young talent of color, you ain't Jordan or Bron but you could be Ozzie Smith if you wanted.

Crocodile

Ok so I dunno if this is a "fact" or influenced by culture or just my personal opinion but:

Black Women pull off the bald/shaved look much better than White Women

Black Men pull off the bald/shaved look better than White Men but the difference is relatively small compared to Black Women vs. White Women

Am I crazy in thinking this?

I'm confused, where's the electricity?

It took me a second to get this but once I did LOL

From AP Twitter

Now if we only had a DOJ that gave a shit :/

Shy

This thread now about attractive black women?

*searches for excuse to post Kelly Rowland images
No. We're not turning this place into the thirst thread.

Please keep this thread a welcoming and comfortable environment. And be respectful of our female posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom