• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

BCT folks I present to you........
The power of hate

Hold up...so this dude went from watching and waiting for a guy to waste 500 hours of his/her life playing a 20 year old game the wrong way, to getting tired of waiting and wasting 500 hours of his own life to do the same task out of hatred for the other person for failing to finish the task. There's got to be a new letter other than L for this one.

Ok so I dunno if this is a "fact" or influenced by culture or just my personal opinion but:

Black Women pull off the bald/shaved look much better than White Women

Black Men pull off the bald/shaved look better than White Men but the difference is relatively small compared to Black Women vs. White Women

Am I crazy in thinking this?

Facts.

This thread now about attractive black women?

*searches for excuse to post Kelly Rowland images*

Nah, but dark skin appreciation is positive.

No. We're not turning this place into the thirst thread.

Please keep this thread a welcoming and comfortable environment. And be respectful of our female posters.

*nod* Respect the women always.

Morning Everyone.

Numb

Greetings to all
This thread now about attractive black women?

*searches for excuse to post Kelly Rowland images*
That was just me finding an excuse to share my turban obsession
isn't that that one woman who use to pick up Beyonce's dry cleaning
cmon now
Well, I edited my post, but you probably don't even see this reply, so who am I even talking to?

full

Regarding Mass Effect Andromeda:

So I'm 40% in the game and my sibling still isn't up? How bullshit is that from a story stand point, they make the game give you a sibling like DA II, yet you're not in the same scene as your sibling almost halfway through the game. Fucking stupid and theres no room to add to the squad. What a pointless ass plot device.

Kreed

People keep running to Japanese people to cosign GITS

That's the "funny" thing about Japan and Japan "mostly" being Japanese. If the US took a property from any other "non white" country and put white stars in it, at a MINIMUM the originating countries wouldn't have people arguing on behalf of the white washing.

Slayven

This starbucks skit on the Kevan Hart stand-up is so fucking true. I've had this happen to me before lmao

Which special?

That's the "funny" thing about Japan and Japan "mostly" being Japanese. If the US took a property from any other "non white" country and put white stars in it, at a MINIMUM the originating countries wouldn't have people arguing on behalf of the white washing.

Folks ride hard for some animu

People of course will use it as an excuse for it being okay tho. Despite the country in question being 96% culturally homogeneous and this, don't really give a shit about Hollywood. But hey it made money there so woohoo.

Meanwhile Stephen Yuen comes off a starring role from the biggest cable TV show to... Five lines in a stoner comedy that's between him and Bobby Lee.

Izuna

Banned
Which special?

What Now?

... Here's the thing. Prior to this, my fav comedian is Ricky Gervais (overall) but I have to give best stand-up to Russell Peters for objective quality (or Patrice O'Neil).

This special I just saw is quality af, it has relatable jokes and there's no low point. I implore everyone in this thread to check it out.

Welp, my day off got cancelled. Had a call from work about needed some help for the lunch rush. Well, money is money. And at least its for five hours.

----------

Morning everyone. How is everything going?

Kreed

You guys need to listen to shy and stop posting pics of women and horses.

Just like a brony. Shy's in here standing up for black women and our BCT women posters and you want to make this about you. Don't black women have enough problems with Tyrese slander without having to worry about Bronys taking their shine? First animated avatars, now this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom