• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

I thought he always was

jeffdunham.jpg

The Mexican puppet is literally a chile on a stick
Just a joke bro
Also jeez i literally only knew Achmed and the old guy, i morbidly curious for the mexican and gangster puppet

I like music that entertains me, what can I say? He isn't the best lyricist, but not everyone gotta be.

I can just listen to some music because it's fun and entertaining. Or the beat is really good.
Prefer Tiny ship tbh but they're fairly interchangeable in the entertainment department.

My favorite standups are Dylan Moran, Richard Pryor, Louis CK, Andy Kaufman, Dave Chappelle, Eddie Murphy, Emo Phillips, and Ricky Gervais. I love anti-humor, and use it all the time IRL.

Anyway, I just want to know one thing. What the FUCK is Ludacris doing? (Slightly NSFW)

zeemumu

Didn't Dunham go like, legit crazy not just racist crazy a couple years ago?

I googled him and he seems to be doing just fine. He's touring with sold out shows. Guess he just stopped doing television specials after his show ended.

I like listening to Robin Williams standup

My favorite standups are Dylan Moran, Richard Pryor, Louis CK, Andy Kaufman, Dave Chappelle, Eddie Murphy, Emo Phillips, and Ricky Gervais. I love anti-humor, and use it all the time IRL.

Anyway, I just want to know one thing. What the FUCK is Ludacris doing?

He didn't actually think anyone would buy that, did he?

Looks like a damn muscle suit for Halloween.

Numb

Anyway, I just want to know one thing. What the FUCK is Ludacris doing? (Slightly NSFW)

I thought we were supposed to take it as fake like his arms in Get Back
That's just stupid

Sch1sm

How well does he think this reason is going to fly?

LOL. I like that he can make fun of himself, at least.

Mornin' all

Deciding on saving for a Scorpio or finally building a PC. I know which is obviously the better choice.

Build a PC and hope Microsoft fixes UWP so you won't need to keep any console of theirs.

Louis is interesting to me because of the way he tap dances on hot coals, and for his self-depreciating humor, but I fully expect him to trip and fall face first in those coals someday.

Izuna

Banned
You get tired of being wrong

Louis C.K. jokes are the sort of jokes that barely anyone else can get away with. You laugh with Louis C.K. because he's Louis C.K.

That Dave Chappelle special was "I'm not supposed to make jokes about these topics, but I'm going to do it anyway!"

None of them have specials that stand the test of time.

I'm talking about, the greatest ~~ Patrice O'Neil, Eddie Murphy (a little hard to watch these days), Lee Evans, Russell Peters... What Now? sits alongside them. C.K and Chappelle never had anything that does.

Sch1sm

But consoles are soo convenient
:(

Really thinking about it though.

Introduce yourself to Steam Big Picture Mode. You can still play on your TV. Also, you can natively use your controllers. DS4 support was added not too long ago, so no need for add ons like Input Mapper or Motion Joy to deal with the different input types. X1 always just needed the drivers, anyway.

One's gonna be a better long term investment. And don't forget that there'll just be another Scorpio like 3 years later or something. 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom