• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
When your talking to a coworker and they bring up censorship and Triggered folks.

Like dude is trying to Justify Scar Jo as The Major.

Shy

When your talking to a coworker and they bring up censorship and Triggered folks.

Like dude is trying to Justify Scar Jo as The Major.
LTbTRIG.gif

D i Z

I've got Marvel's ear confirmed.

It sure would be great to announce Black Panther for Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite

With all that power, that's what you ask for? Get Monica Rambeau on the screen instead of that MAGA poster child.

Numb

With all that power, that's what you ask for? Get Monica Rambeau on the screen instead of that MAGA poster child.

They can't make the impossible possible
Slight color change and a character that's already 97% gonna be in the game is the limit

Pepsi gonna regret giving people such an easy yet funny zinger

Any publicity tho, Numb. Here's the honest truth. So many folks have absolutely NO idea just what a behemoth PepsiCo is. The moment a quartet of them threw out their soda, they didn't realize that shit chicken they love eating for dinner, or the purple electrolyte drink they had playing ball, is under the same umbrella.

Fortunately, they can sit back and have some Lays while enjoying the salt of those saying not to prot..oh, wait..

Shy

So. i have 16gb of ram. And it's all showing up.
But i think there's a problem with on of the sticks.

Is there a software test i can run to check. ?

Faustek

Yo you hairy Alien. All Kinison is doing is talking about pussy, conquering pussy, drugs and screaming annoyingly from time to time in Outlaws of comedy. any special you can recommend because this isn't doing it for me. If I wanted to hear about a dude talking about women genitals I would have parked my ass at the gym as college kids came in.

It's you I'm talking to.

Numb

Any publicity tho, Numb. Here's the honest truth. So many folks have absolutely NO idea just what a behemoth PepsiCo is. The moment a quartet of them threw out their soda, they didn't realize that shit chicken they love eating for dinner, or the purple electrolyte drink they had playing ball, is under the same umbrella.

Fortunately, they can sit back and have some Lays while enjoying the salt of those saying not to prot..oh, wait..
Saw that image and realised i don't fuck with most of those in the first place so it's cool

Now it won't be remembered as that thing you get asked you want instead of Coke only.
They got another as big a meme. Doesn't have to be good but it keeps the name in the mouth. Lucky they backed out quick with that bullshit

Saw that image and realised i don't fuck with most of those in the first place so it's cool

Now it won't be remembered as that thing you get asked you want instead of Coke only.
They got another as big a meme. Doesn't have to be good but it keeps the name in the mouth. Lucky they backed out quick with that bullshit

For sure, brother. I know YOU know I'm very much a vote with my dollar type of person. The questing becomes "what are you willing to give up/ignore?" It's definitely a funny thing to watch lol..

Loos like the uprising event has begun and I hope that the update along with Resident Evil and Warframe are installed when I get home.

--------

Evening, you wonderful people in BCT!! How has your day been? :D

Numb

Clearly not me, I can listen to upwards of 4 minutes of Nas a year
Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

For sure, brother. I know YOU know I'm very much a vote with my dollar type of person. The questing becomes "what are you willing to give up/ignore?" It's definitely a funny thing to watch lol..

The guys who were feeling some type of way about that and had designs on stopping must be shocked seeing just how much else of their daily life is connected to these guys

Gonna jump ahead and say they'll just go with ignoring the drink and call it a day.
Everything else did nothing to them lol

So. i have 16gb of ram. And it's all showing up.
But i think there's a problem with on of the sticks.

Is there a software test i can run to check. ?
I run Windows memory diagnostic for mem checks, mdsched.exe. it just writes to all your sticks where they should all return the same value. It should show you the results after rebooting. If not you can view them in the event viewer.

Or you can use http://www.memtest86.com which is a Windows software as well and has less loops to go through, the free version is all you need.

Shy

I run Windows memory diagnostic for mem checks, mdsched.exe. it just writes to all your sticks where they should all return the same value. It should show you the results after rebooting. If not you can view them in the event viewer.

Or you can use http://www.memtest86.com which is a Windows software as well and has less loops to go through, the free version is all you need.
Ok. Thanks.

The guys who were feeling some type of way about that and had designs on stopping must be shocked seeing just how much else of their daily life is connected to these guys

Gonna jump ahead and say they'll just go with ignoring the drink and call it a day.
Everything else did nothing to them lol

I don't talk about it much, but I'm the same way with certain things. Papa John's? Fuck outta here..provide insurance for your workers first. Singer and his X-Men? Fuck you and your child fetish. Nothing wrong with taking a stand with your dollars. Truth is tho, a lot of these folks don't even realize what they have in their homes. Once you put it to them in plain English? Hehehe..

Papa John's pizza is nothing special anyway

But I always get their 🍕 for half off. I stopped going for like 6 months before. I probably eat Costco pizza more than any other pizza

I know this sounds petty, but I once had a boycott against Popeyes. Why? Those commercials felt offensive. Then a Tuesday came... That Tuesday broke me.

cdyhybrid

But I always get their 🍕 for half off. I stopped going for like 6 months before. I probably eat Costco pizza more than any other pizza

I know this sounds petty, but I once had a boycott against Popeyes. Why? Those commercials felt offensive. Then a Tuesday came... That Tuesday broke me.
Costco pizza is legit.

My go-to for chains is usually Domino's.

Numb

I don't talk about it much, but I'm the same way with certain things. Papa John's? Fuck outta here..provide insurance for your workers first. Singer and his X-Men? Fuck you and your child fetish. Nothing wrong with taking a stand with your dollars. Truth is tho, a lot of these folks don't even realize what they have in their homes. Once you put it to them in plain English? Hehehe..

Some people can't quit things they've been ordering for years. It's not like those companies have a monopoly on that product type.
If i found out that my fav nugget company has been trafficking people i'd just get a different brand

On further inspection the original "barber" messed up the back of my head so bad that it's practically unfixable. Looks like I'm going bald for a few weeks👌👌👌😂👌👌👌

Where you're from - All over.
Where you live - Sweden in the middle of all the chele.
What is your age? - Old enough to not be ashamed to actually be doing this.
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Swedsih, Jamaican, Brittish, Nicaraguan, Italian and whatever grandma meant with not Chinese but there.
Do you know your roots - Not really.
Favorite musical genre - Can I dance or drink to it? Then it's ok.
Your profession/major/career interest - Looking at R&D and PD at an industry/mechanical engineer/Need to quit and go in early retirement or just quit and become a teacher.
Your religious affiliation - Gustavsberg.
Hobbies - Books, Games and when I can the gym.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Thai chicken.
Marvel or DC? - Marvel.
Favorite superhero? - The Hulk or Spiderman...Spulk?
Anime or Nah? - Always manga.
Favorite sport and team? - Boxing, nah.
What's your favorite Disney movie? - the Spanish The Aristocats.
What's your favorite video game and genre? Right now it's Terranigma, Rpgs.

Also Busta did it better.

Welcome

Welcome
We about to takeover

The snow is done but the cold remains. Better than before tho

I stayed in Sweden(Lund, Malmo) for 3 months a few years ago. I'm fond of Sweden.

Faustek

On further inspection the original "barber" messed up the back of my head so bad that it's practically unfixable. Looks like I'm going bald for a few weeks👌👌👌😂👌👌👌

Welcome to the club. Unfortunately I can't really recommend any wax that really puts the shine on... Man I miss my hair again. Why ain't jerry curls back yet?

Yeah I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom