• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSun

Man, fuck that Dunkey topic on GamingSide. Tons of people showing ass in that thread.

Seriously.

That dude that went insane and is probably gonna get banned isn't gonna get remembered by the end of the day. Funny stand to make.

Some folk just ain't right.

Edit: Aaaand it's locked, haha.

Alright, because I can't watch the vid rn, did he just make a joke at Jon's expense?

His joke was, IMO, VERY poorly done. He basically pretended to take Playtonic to task for removing Jon only to reveal that he thought it was because Jon said Zelda wasn't that good and that Jon deserved to be punished for that but Playtonic did it arrogantly.

He tried to do the tap dancing on coals thing but I think he just managed to stumble and sit on said coals and helped fuel pro-Jon BS instead.

Alright, because I can't watch the vid rn, did he just make a joke at Jon's expense?

i don't think it was even the joke bit, it was the part after that when he mentions that he doesn't understand why they were so public about his removal from yooka laylee and calls the move arrogant cause he didn't even know that jontron was in the game until they went out and said he wasn't in it anymore.

as for the joke, he mentions that jontron said some horrible, disgusting comments which were that he didn't like BOTW that much

LionPride

Banned
His joke was, IMO, VERY poorly done. He basically pretended to take Playtonic to task for removing Jon only to reveal that he thought it was because Jon said Zelda wasn't that good and that Jon deserved to be punished for that but Playtonic did it arrogantly.

He tried to do the tap dancing on coals thing but I think he just managed to stumble and helped fuel pro-Jon BS instead.
Well if was that...

It was a poorly done joke, but nothing to take him to task over.

Well if was that...

It was a poorly done joke, but nothing to take him to task over.

I think the joke would've landed if he'd not added in the part where he accuses Playtonic of being arrogant about it, and he'd left it at his character thinking Jon was removed for hating BOTW. That recontextualized it in a bad way, I think.

Faustek

People without a spine often tries to dance around the issue.
You would love to see the old men I have to talk to at work when they realise they fucked up and I don't play in office.

I think the joke would've landed if he'd not added in the part where he accuses Playtonic of being arrogant about it, and he'd left it at his character thinking Jon was removed for hating BOTW. That recontextualized it in a bad way, I think.

ya i thought the joke itself was pretty funny actually, then he sort of fucked it up with that comment after

Izuna

Banned
So uh, tomorrow is the first day I should expect the laptop.

Already got £140 worth of accessories to buy the second it delivers. Judging from Amazon's ToS and Guidelines, I can't be scammed out of this short of wasting my time.

23andme stuff comes tomorrow, hopefully I get it before I start work so I can send it off ASAP.

LionPride

Banned
I mean it's one of the best shows on television so...

Your opinion means nothing when it comes to...well anything

But on a serious note...that show is awful. It's fine of you like it, I immedietly doubt anything you think is good, but it's fine. Like, I tried the show for far longer than I should have. The show did not appeal to me at all because it just was not good. Not the writing, not the acting, not the characters, not a damn thing.

Malyse

United's mobile app got an update (I'm really not making this up)
probably

C9KupG6UMAAA1pl.jpg

zeemumu

United's mobile app got an update (I'm really not making this up)
probably

C9KupG6UMAAA1pl.jpg

Well that's a horrible coincidence

Today I learned that Hitler supposedly used to use the practice of showing people animal torture to encourage becoming vegetarian. And that peeps on pizza is a thing. I found out about one of those things from the other thing.

Johndoey

Banned
Gotham is a soap opera. I come for the backstabbing and relationship intrigue and really stay around for the cast and sense of humor. Also it's a consistently well directed, well shot program, and the costume design has been fantastic from day one. It's got major issues but honestly the only other currently airing comic book show that beats it out is Legion. They're willing to go interesting places with well established characters. Like the relationship between Nigma and Cobblepot? Legitimately one of the more interesting things done with either of those characters in a while in any media.

And ignoring everything else, they made a live action Azrael that actually managed to be fairly cool.

Guys I'm running on E already. Just got back home from a scholarship/mentorship program I am involved in where I helped set up care packages to the undergrad students in the fellowship. Tomorrow I'll be in the office until 10pm for non client work. I am earning my first drink of 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom