• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Hit pieces on the dude from the United flight didn't even have the right guy.

Some lawyer is about to eat, oh my goodness.
orly.jpg

Watching The professional and damn this movie. Damn this girl.

Just waiting on the last scene.

Morning y'all. I have a 120 mile commute each way. I joined a van pool that cuts it in half. Y'all better have this cookout. I need to tell you about these people

shingi70

Banned
Morning folks.

Something feels off about the camera in Yooka Laylee. It's not motion blur per day but it seems like when I change direction it's a bit too fast even with jiggering with the settings.

Started playing Warframe for a bit. Not too shabby. Will play more when I return home from work. Also played a bit of Resident Evil for PS4. Love the new control scheme.

Morning, folks.

zeemumu

Two-Face in BTAS had identity issues prior to having half of his face messed up, didn't he? I feel like that's what they're going for in the Telltale Batman, which has been pretty interesting so far.

Two-Face in BTAS had identity issues prior to having half of his face messed up, didn't he? I feel like that's what they're going for in the Telltale Batman, which has been pretty interesting so far.

i forgot this was even a thing. I'll get it once its all completed... and heavily discounted...

Nudull

Banned
Yo, BCT

Persona 5 is eating away at all my free time. Just like old times.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering if The Flash is worth catching up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom