• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd show a photo for proof, but one of the numbers had its ink rubbed out a bit or it was printed badly so it a 0 looked like a C

stupid me didn't realise that barcodes don't have letters...

it's all good now

Oh awesome.

-----------

Do yall think I am boring or just plain dull?Because I feel like it.

Izuna

Banned
You ever get a question in a survey or test that makes you reevaluate how you live?

In a typical week, do you do the following physical activities for at least 10 minutes at a time, as part of your job, your house and yard work, getting from place to place, or in your leisure time?

Vigorous physical activity that causes a large increase in breathing or heart rate and significant perspiration

surely every man does, right?

Damn..that does look good..

Bet. Ima make it too. I got all the ingredients.

I'll post a pic after I make it. :D

Eggs in tomarto sauce

eh

7isc.jpg

I can see why you would be wary. :p

Faustek

Dead horse.. That's kinda nice. Horrific but nice.

No need make the guy feel bad.

If he doesn't know, then he doesn't know.

I meant that Eddie had a brother. If you feel bad about that then I am sorry. No sarcasm, I am sorry that you feel bad.

Not everyone is fortunate enough to live in a great country.

Sweden is great? Thanks man, don't think anyone actually thought so except Swedes <3

LionPride

Banned
Play off predictions anyone?
Raptors may won the East
Spurs may win the West
1st round will be lit
2nd round will be better

Good basketball all around

Rondo will average a Triple Double against the Celtics in the first round because he's that petty.

LionPride

Banned
So weird I haven't watched basketball in almost two years..no one to watch with anymore..
There is so much talent in the league though. My boys KAT and Wiggins, KAT is 22 and arguably the best Center in the league. Anthony Davis is the best Power Forward. Giannis is a top 3 SF.

Harden, Westbrook, Klay, PG-13, Steph, KD, Kawhi, LEBRON, Kyrie, John Wall, Derozan, Butler, Whiteside, Boogie, Kemba, just so much talent to watch. And Wiggins, KAT, Davis, Giannis, Kyrie, Kawhi...all under 26

Even more talent like Gobert, Hayward, Thomas, Devin Booker, Jokic, Dame, Nurkic, Embiid, Brogdon, so much talent.

Lot of underlooked talent on some teams like Criss, Ullis, Skal, WCS, rookies and second/third year players that are just really good.

I love basketball if you can't tell.

Okay, I watched the Nintendo Direct. I'm surprised that the 3DS is still getting so many games. I thought with the Switch they were going to stop making games for it, but there is still a lot coming out.

Arms looks okay and I want to play Splatoon 2 especially since I never got to play the original. I'm interested in the new Kirby games as well.

Numb

Okay, I watched the Nintendo Direct. I'm surprised that the 3DS is still getting so many games. I thought with the Switch they were going to stop making games for it, but there is still a lot coming out.

Arms looks okay and I want to play Splatoon 2 especially since I never got to play the original. I'm interested in the new Kirby games as well.

3DS won't die
I need Arms to blow to eSports lvl and watch dudes swing their arms on twitch

They know the price isn't low enough yet. Gotta have something on the alternative revenue stream or there'll be trouble. They should make all 3ds games available on switch digitally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom