• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Okay, I watched the Nintendo Direct. I'm surprised that the 3DS is still getting so many games. I thought with the Switch they were going to stop making games for it, but there is still a lot coming out.

Arms looks okay and I want to play Splatoon 2 especially since I never got to play the original. I'm interested in the new Kirby games as well.

Pleasantly surprised at the amount of games, not so much that they still are making titles.

There's still a crowd for the 3DS, and they released several new 3DS models/colour ways in the last 6 months. Would be crazy to cut support considering they released a new one just in late February.

3DS won't die
I need Arms to blow to eSports lvl and watch dudes swing their arms on twitch

Cats would literally be throwing hands

They know the price isn't low enough yet. Gotta have something on the alternative revenue stream or there'll be trouble. They should make all 3ds games available on switch digitally

I'd be so down for this! Nintendo plz

Considering selling my Xbox One to put towards a Switch purchase. Thoughts?

What other systems you got? Just the Xbox? If that's the case I'd hold off, but if you have either a PC or PS4 then sure why not. Better to get more variety.

Merc_

Another Nintendo Direct, another thread full of gaffers getting mad that their unrealistic expectations weren't met. Who would have guessed that an event that they said was going to mostly focus on Arms and Splatoon 2 would do exactly that?

Faustek

Go back to the DQXI thread and laugh at people. Its people that really can't hide their fanboy colors and don't care about the games but the branding.

Slayven

Another Nintendo Direct, another thread full of gaffers getting mad that their unrealistic expectations weren't met. Who would have guessed that an event that they said was going to mostly focus on Arms and Splatoon 2 would do exactly that?

You think they learn by now

There is so much talent in the league though. My boys KAT and Wiggins, KAT is 22 and arguably the best Center in the league. Anthony Davis is the best Power Forward. Giannis is a top 3 SF.

Harden, Westbrook, Klay, PG-13, Steph, KD, Kawhi, LEBRON, Kyrie, John Wall, Derozan, Butler, Whiteside, Boogie, Kemba, just so much talent to watch. And Wiggins, KAT, Davis, Giannis, Kyrie, Kawhi...all under 26

Even more talent like Gobert, Hayward, Thomas, Devin Booker, Jokic, Dame, Nurkic, Embiid, Brogdon, so much talent.

Lot of underlooked talent on some teams like Criss, Ullis, Skal, WCS, rookies and second/third year players that are just really good.

I love basketball if you can't tell.

I know you ain't forget my boy the Latvian assassin.

(I'd watch a shitload more Ball of the Knicks weren't a factory of sadness.

zeemumu

What other systems you got? Just the Xbox? If that's the case I'd hold off, but if you have either a PC or PS4 then sure why not. Better to get more variety.

I have all 3 from last ten but my Xbox One rarely gets any use since Halo 5. Anything not console exclusive usually ends up on my pc or laptop

Numb

My heart just isn't on it since he's been gone. I've basically abandoned sports all together..

Ep9Yl_s-200x150.gif

smh y'all attacking Dai's beverage of choice while he ain't here to defend it

Also anytime I see the word "ho" I think of Gordon and his avatar now since he uses it all the time, lmao

akira28

instead of hunger, those foods only breed resentment in me.

edit: ok and hunger, but i'm so used to converting that into hate.

edit: cold beer is good. free beer is awesome. free beer disappears quick. whiskey...too much wshieksy zzzzzzz.

Sch1sm

I would but weed is expensive.

I don't do drugs or drink, but the fact weed is on course to be decriminalized across Canada only means it's gonna go from $10/g to like $30 'cause this province loves ripping people off. Should see what they did to liquor prices when they created the Liquor Control Board of Ontario.

I don't do drugs or drink, but the fact weed is on course to be decriminalized across Canada only means it's gonna go from $10/g to like $30 'cause this province loves ripping people off. Should see what they did to liquor prices when they created the Liquor Control Board of Ontario.
Weed is $10/g in Canada? Hot damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom