• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
On the plus side, if you hate it, they finally introduced self service refunds. If you're on the x1 preview, at least. Popped up for me today. It follows Steam's idea. 14 days, < 2 hours played, and you can refund.

Its decent. And sandbox mode is a good time waster if you are not interested in story mode.

COOL BEANS!

And nah, sandbox is for chumps. Give me that frustrating time limit, is the thing that got me hooked to the OG Dead Rising.

Thanks homies.

Shy

Can't handle time limits
Only issue with Persona
---

&#128164;&#128164;
It's a dope game.

Night night.
Keep buying your pizza, Shy, I can get behind that.
cmf7hDd.gif

lol, dude showed up in her apartment unannounced like "hey babe..." at the end of the last panther book. teleported in with purple royal swagger. dunno what they're thinking, but mr coates and co are doing good so far.

Falcon is too close to America. I'm sure he's a nice dude tho.

saving the world from white supremacists, evil ass crazy privileged mad scientists, nu-blacks, and dangerous hoteps. my guy is covering every base, lol.

What do you mean by too close?

akira28

What do you mean by too close?

well he was literally captain america, and I thematically associate him with that. And Tchalla is sort of on a 'our folks doing it for us' kind of thing (focusing on Wakanda so far, but I'm guessing he's branching out) that kind of clashes with everything America stands for. I know Falc is probably going back to being a full time bird eventually, but I think right now he's still trying to represent.

that new patriot tho...

zeemumu

Played some more Yooka Yaylee and it feels like an HD N64 game. Unlike Shovel Knight it doesn't do much to change that gameplay style to be more favorable to modern gaming, with the expection of bloated overally big worlds.

It's exactly what you wanted. Exactly. Right down to the glaring flaws

BigDes

When I was a teen, it was before the UK government super taxed Cider. You could get 2L of Magnus for less than a pound.
Magner's? Well la de da. Some of us were drinking two liter bottles of Diamond White from Bargain Booze in the local graveyard.

That reminds me. I read Black Canary Kicking and Screaming a little while ago. It was okay, I was enjoying it until the ending. Are there any other Canary comics I should read?

It still pains me that Robin Harris wasn't as popular as he should have been. Dude was ridiculously hilarious

Kinda weird, huh? Basically House Party and Bébé's Kids remains his legacy to most. He was a trip..

His standup album is funny as hell

That reminds me. I read Black Canary Kicking and Screaming a little while ago. It was okay, I was enjoying it until the ending. Are there any other Canary comics I should read?

Birds of Prey and she had her own book for awhile try and find that.

Spotify replaced the original tracks on Life After Death with the god damn remaster.

Not sure how to feel bout that.

Shit just sounds too... clean?

LionPride

Banned
So....

someone really wrote a whole dissertation about the mods here over the last 5 or so years because they got slighted here? That's really really sad, it ain't that deep man. Some of it is interesting though,
Ngl.

zeemumu

Legit got chills at that one, like I was a little kid again and Darth was the scariest mother fucker on the block.

For that brief moment, Rogue One turns into a horror film and you understand why people shit their pants in Vader's presence.

I remember reading a comic where a high ranking Imperial Officer tries to stage a coup by sucking Vader out of the hangar, and he responded by surviving and making his way to the bridge of the Star Destroyer from the outside, in space, while Boba Fett ran interference and blew open the bridge's viewports.

Nudull

Banned
Not sure how my thoughts are about Persona 5 compared to P4, yet. I played the original version of the latter on a whim and it ended up becoming one of my favorite games of all time, so you can understand my position of a sequel trying to succeed that.

At the very least, P5's cast has a lot of similarities to P4's (with some tweaks here and there), though I don't quite feel that same level of attachment. The story feels somewhat more predictable, too. Not BAD, mind you, just a little less fresh in spots.

Moving this out of that other thread and putting it here to finish editing it later

Rappers and their actor counterpart
Tupac is the Heath Ledger&#8203;of rap
Kanye is PS Hoffman
Macklemore is meryl streep, he has the only real things to say
Drake is Neil Patrick Harris
Vince Staples is Shyega
Wu Tang Clan is The Rat Pack
Snoop is Seth Rogan
Lil B - Jaden Smith
Rick Ross - Steve Rannazzis
Chris Brown is Gerard Butler or Mel Gibson
Lil Yachty is Rob Schneider
P. Diddy is G. Paltro
Future is that one kid from The Space Between Us

Also anytime I see the word "ho" I think of Gordon and his avatar now since he uses it all the time, lmao

Hehehe..Nice to be known for something other than cat killer.

Alcohol is nothing but empty calories and you should all spend your money on better things.

You ain't wrong, but shit does come in handy at times..

Didn't mean to open that up on you, brother. Sorry about that.

No need for that, my brother. Just a weird new reality. A part of living. Don't love things like I used to. Still get to remember the night the Heat won their first championship and how bonkers he went lol..plenty of happy memories to be had..&#128513;

Slayven

His sister shuri got woke as fuck, and now Tchalla is doing panther thangs. Calling in his
(black)
friends from Avengers and Xmen. If Rhodey wasn't dead...he'd probably be somewhere in there too.

It is telling the only superhero Shuri fucks with is Spiderman

Slayven

So....

someone really wrote a whole dissertation about the mods here over the last 5 or so years because they got slighted here? That's really really sad, it ain't that deep man. Some of it is interesting though,
Ngl.

Bet real money there is a number of these out there about GAF

d0c3d49f8406a819c3d20fc274bca0d8.jpg

Morning

So....

Ngl.

And yet, I'm not surprised someone would have that kind of time on their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom