• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit Rogue One is good as fuck.
Star wars fan? I thought that movie was pretty boring
So....

someone really wrote a whole dissertation about the mods here over the last 5 or so years because they got slighted here? That's really really sad, it ain't that deep man. Some of it is interesting though,
Ngl.
LOL where is this?
Morning

And yet, I'm not surprised someone would have that kind of time on their hands
Yo did you end up going to that baseball game yesterday? Weather was great yet again 👀

Parappa the rapper

This is some unreal stuff

Must've been some footage of routine practices. Routine as in, abusing power and not following documented protocol

I wont lie. I love Parappa.

If you like turn based strategy games Armello is fantastic.

Oxenfree and Night in the Woods are narrative focused adventure games that come very highly recommended.

Night in the Woods did interest me a bit.

If you can snag Overwatch for 40 on psn I would get it. It's a nice pick up and put down game.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already got it and that game has not left my disc drive in weeks. I am loving the uprising event. Bastion is a god in that event.

Lightning, wanna use my account as primary so you get access to Bloodborne and Titanfall 2 atm?

.....Izuna. You a saint, brah. But I'm good, I already got Bloodborne. But the offer was kind nonetheless.

zeemumu

Parappa the rapper

His girlfriend's dad is a pothead

parappa-2.png

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already got it and that game has not left my disc drive in weeks. I am loving the uprising event. Bastion is a god in that event.

Are you on PS4? If so I'll send you my psn for a friend request if you ever want to do the event together.

Same with you Frozen if you will be on this evening I'm down to do the PVE event. Doing them with randoms suck. I just want to know if I get more exp with this event than other gaem modes. I need those Genji, McCree and Widowmaker skins!

Are you on PS4? If so I'll send you my psn for a friend request if you ever want to do the event together.

Same with you Frozen if you will be on this evening I'm down to do the PVE event. Doing them with randoms suck. I just want to know if I get more exp with this event than other gaem modes. I need those Genji, McCree and Widowmaker skins!

Oh hell yeah. Lets party up! I'm getting off early today, but will be doing some shopping around 3 and be home around 4:30pm est. So yeah, send an invite!

His standup album is funny as hell

Birds of Prey and she had her own book for awhile try and find that.

Okay thanks and of before I forget who thought it would be a cool idea to make Amanda Waller thin in this? That threw me off for a minute. I'm used to big girl Waller. I don't like thin Waller at all. Most characters in comics are fit anyway, she added some diversity.

Slayven

You're in luck then. They did. And the best part? Its really fucking good.

If you haven't already, there's a Humble THQ Bundle up for Playstation. You can get Destroy All Humans 1 and 2 and both Darksiders 1 and 2 special editions along with several other games for $15

Well...

And that sounds good Lightning I should be on and off the clock by then.

I thought you only played games that required Skill?

isn't that for a limited time?

Izuna

Banned
Soundtrack for the game sent to the aggregator

should be on iTunes, Spotify, Groove, Google Music... etc. in like 2-5 days.

Kinda exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom