• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Watching the "make my own iphone" video, dude uses the most epic "i survived a tragedy and i am going to be somebody" music to start the thing

Sch1sm

So....

someone really wrote a whole dissertation about the mods here over the last 5 or so years because they got slighted here? That's really really sad, it ain't that deep man. Some of it is interesting though,
Ngl.

That's top tier pettiness.

caliph95

So....

someone really wrote a whole dissertation about the mods here over the last 5 or so years because they got slighted here? That's really really sad, it ain't that deep man. Some of it is interesting though,
Ngl.
I get being pissed but that seems way too much trouble for an internet forum

Slayven

Jandro get your people
Screen%20Shot%202017-04-11%20at%208.32.24%20PM_58121876_ver1.0.png

Imma need a link to that list for fukkerys sake.

CC me on that

Let's put it like this, even folks at that other board think he doin too much
That damn fool made a BLOG about this shit.

That's like eight hours of finding links, editing, Photoshop, making the blog, formatting.
God damn that's petty as fuck, I can almost respect it.

Johndoey

Banned
Jandro get your people
Screen%20Shot%202017-04-11%20at%208.32.24%20PM_58121876_ver1.0.png

CC me on that
Anti-Semitic leanings in the furry community comes up way more often than you could ever reasonably expect.
---
There's a revelation about the nature of the incident that begins the protagonist's story in P5 that makes it far less interesting.

Anti-Semitism in the furry community comes up way more often than you could ever reasonably expect.
What string of life events leads one to want to dress up as a fluffy animal (or just identify as one on the interwebs) while then being a Nazi.

Like that's some bizarre ass fucking way to go

Ain't bout to get into all that tho that's something I've 0 interest in learning why.

What string of life events leads one to want to dress up as a fluffy animal (or just identify as one on the interwebs) while then being a Nazi.

Like that's some bizarre ass fucking way to go

It always starts with someone's mom buying the store brand apple juice boxes. Starts the shit talking at lunchtime. The rest writes itself

Numb

Being under disguise(with already slightly scorned gear) in large groups brings things out
The white people and minority pie chart doing this is guessable

If any of you guys have a One Medical in your city and your insurance covers it I highly suggest getting your care from them. The customer service is nice, setting up an appointment is easy and they are very diverse with their physicians.

I got bit by something a few days ago and my arm is swelling up some and I have a long rash. I remember having this same type of reaction last year. Time to get it checked out

Done.

----------

I need psn suggestions. Price preferably between 20-40 dollars. US store. Got anything for me, yall?

Parappa the rapper

My favourite part is their Bish section

I can't 😂😂

This is some unreal stuff

Must've been some footage of routine practices. Routine as in, abusing power and not following documented protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom