• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Someone should add me to discord then

Vodka brotherhood

Looks like I missed the link

How do I join said Discord, just click the link in OP? I'm registered but never used it. I'm used to Teamspeak and Ventrilo in a sense.

I completely forgot about that tag bro, plus, can't do the discord thing for 99% of my day

https://discordapp.com/invite/FasjKJ4

Let me know who you is if you're using a different name than your GAF handle.

TIL that Krysten Ritter isn't exactly a babe.

I can't cosign this. Been into her since Veronica Mars.

1423063379-anigif_enhanced-buzz-20303-1395949600-8.gif

She got some work done on her face and I don't care for it.

I can't cosign this. Been into her since Veronica Mars.
and yet...

shingi70

Banned
Nintendo just made it an even easier decision to make a rasberry pi machine.

Nintendo's such a a weird company, third party games notwithstanding but stuff like ever Oasis and Fire Emblem echoes should be on the switch.

Nintendo's such a a weird company, third party games notwithstanding but stuff like ever Oasis and Fire Emblem echoes should be on the switch.

Nintendo don't care. I don't even blame it on the old guard in Japan either. I blame it more on the company truly being dogmatic about what gaming is and should be. That ideology seems to fuel every decision. Amibo, crazy gimmicks, limited release retro consoles. It's all about being a toy. That toy creator logic seems to be behind every decision the company makes. Toy makers don't always make the best business people

Nostalgia is a strong thing

The attachment some people have to certain things is uncanny

Went to the comic shop, and as i was buying sonic the hedgehog comics, i vowed never to pick on Beef again.

You'll be best buds with John soon. When will you start preaching to us about Gotham

Yeah. Their decision to discontinue the NES classic borders on stupidity.

Look what Slayven is making a norm

He's just trying to make nice with people before he asks them to sponsor his cruise to Japan

In what world are they competing?

Jandro ain't nothing to fuck with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ8PRqy8vQI

If they truly upped the orders for switch production, they'll have to make sure they hit those numbers or suffer sitting on stock that doesn't move. They just went through that with the Wii U. Limiting the # of ways you can access Nintendo games, forces the consumer to make the purchase the company wants. Overall, the investors want switch sales. They give no fucks about the nes mini

Numb

He's just trying to make nice with people before he asks them to sponsor his cruise to Japan

If they truly upped the orders for switch production, they'll have to make sure they hit those numbers or suffer sitting on stock that doesn't move. They just went through that with the Wii U. Limiting the # of ways you can access Nintendo games, forces the consumer to make the purchase the company wants. Overall, the investors want switch sales. They give no fucks about the nes mini
Will never get a cent
Already known what true colors are there
It's been the norm here for some years now. Everyone needs to stop lying to themselves and embrace it.
But i refuse

Animal cruelty
Someone call the cops on jandro hurting these gators

Village

Went to the comic shop, and as i was buying sonic the hedgehog comics, i vowed never to pick on Beef again.

The reboot is... less bad. The main book.

Universe is dope as shit though.

Looking like comics might not be happening anymore, if that does happen that would suck

Slayven

The reboot is... less bad. The main book.

Universe is dope as shit though.

Looking like comics might not be happening anymore, if that does happen that would suck

The are for my nephew, he loves them and the cartoons. ALL the cartoons even Underground

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Seriously. I don't understand how they still get support with the shit they pull.

Because they still make some of the best goddamn games in the industry.

That's why they get passes for shit they shouldn't.

Nintendo frustrates me to no end, because they're so good at the software part and so awful with everything involving the business side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom