• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Wouldn't be illegal, but they ain't got thumbs, mun.

Never stopped jandro before

tumblr_lvo1jcmgO21qeuenj.jpg

Beefy

Ever since I saw that fan fiction Sonic game were Sonic gets Tails pregs, I can't be watching/ reading no Sonic stuff.

Any of you all subscribed to Crunchyroll? There is like one anime show I want to watch and none of my other streaming services provide it for me. I don't like anime that much so I'm bummed about paying 7/month though

So who's getting a tattoo soon?

I'm looking to get a few in 2 years. A forearm band, a generic date one, a inside rib quote and maybe something within my bicep. http://www.bangbangforever.com/ is where I plan on getting it done at

I'm looking to get a few in 2 years. A forearm band, a generic date one, a inside rib quote and maybe something within my bicep. http://www.bangbangforever.com/ is where I plan on getting it done at

I want one more. I think it'd be on my left side.

Don't worry Gordon you're just embracing everything great about Sonic the Hedgehog. Nothing wrong with that.

There's nothing great or worth embracing

All those same people complaining in that thread will be in line to buy an SNES Classic.

Of course they will.

Faustek

So u can assume Colin is just for a certain set of folks then.

Any of you all subscribed to Crunchyroll? There is like one anime show I want to watch and none of my other streaming services provide it for me. I don't like anime that much so I'm bummed about paying 7/month though

Want to use my account? Been paying for it for years and nearly never use it. If so give me a second to remember the pw

Edit: Yepp, changed pw to something easy. Switched mails, changed my age. Now you can borrow it and I don't need to worry about having a new credit card somewhere.

Do any of those streaming anime apps have attack on titan in English?

Getting real tired trying to convince people to just read the damn subtitles

Izuna

Banned
I feel like...

This laptop is really coming and that company was really liquidating their stock... because they're barely selling anything now.

Oh well, automatic refund if they don't respond tomorrow. I'm looking into ways to deny the refund if it actually arrives...

Slayven

The Racist was originally a white supremacist on death row and a nat(normal human). Approached by the authorities about participating in a special program researching the wild card virus, he agreed to be injected with the virus in exchange for a reduced sentence. Turning an ace, the Racist gained superhuman speed,.

My new favorite supervillain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom