• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
So u can assume Colin is just for a certain set of folks then.

Want to use my account? Been paying for it for years and nearly never use it. If so give me a second to remember the pw

Edit: Yepp, changed pw to something easy. Switched mails, changed my age. Now you can borrow it and I don't need to worry about having a new credit card somewhere.

Hey yea if you don't mind I would appreciate it a lot. Let me know how I can return the favor. I can add you to my Apple music family plan

Finally made it home. Darryl, you ready?

Sorry cooking right now I'll need a bit

Faustek

Hey yea if you don't mind I would appreciate it a lot. Let me know how I can return the favor. I can add you to my Apple music family plan

Sorry cooking right now I'll need a bit

Sent. No worries. Have my own Spotify. Also I stream Spotify without data cost on any device so not changing. Wonder if CR will notice that it ain't from Sweden the account is being accessed from though.

Hmm, I can't see it in my outbox... Lightning i sent you a request as well. The links to the silly a few pages back.

Izuna

Banned
So in this flatshare, there's this girl who on the first day of me meeting her, talked about how her BF across the ocean weren't super serious about their relationship etc.

Next day she started having this dude in her room, who stayed overnight constantly, used my shower gel etc. Anyway, in between all of this, she can be heard on the phone talking to her BF (when the other dude isn't there ofc) complaining about shit. So, cool, she's cheating but w/e right?

Tonight, her BF flew halfway around the world to be with her and he's stying in her room. He has no idea.

I'm beginning to develop trust issues.

Kreed

Why does this surprise you? Though the real bank breaker is going to be a Little Mermaid remake. That will make all the money in the world.

Why do you think a Little Mermaid Remake would beat a Lion King Remake in sales? CG animals vs people?

So in this flatshare, there's this girl who on the first day of me meeting her, talked about how her BF across the ocean weren't super serious about their relationship etc.

Next day she started having this dude in her room, who stayed overnight constantly, used my shower gel etc. Anyway, in between all of this, she can be heard on the phone talking to her BF (when the other dude isn't there ofc) complaining about shit. So, cool, she's cheating but w/e right?

Tonight, her BF flew halfway around the world to be with her and he's stying in her room. He has no idea.

Well tell her to stop loaning your body soap to her many men.

Slayven

PM me your girl's number and i will make sure y'all are ok

What design would you go for?

Right now I have a consistent script and the theme has been words and phrases that mean something to me. I'll find something that frames me at the time I get it.

they keep offering them youtube mashup songs versions of the same 3 games so they'll die for the company

I mean, those ports are works of art... Let them have their fun

Have some shame

This isn't your normal everyday thirst.

This is.

Extreme thirst

giphy.gif

Sent. No worries. Have my own Spotify. Also I stream Spotify without data cost on any device so not changing. Wonder if CR will notice that it ain't from Sweden the account is being accessed from though.

Hmm, I can't see it in my outbox... Lightning i sent you a request as well. The links to the silly a few pages back.

Hmm I didn't get the pm/message yet. Thanks once again

zeemumu

Went Funko Pop hunting this morning. Got one for a friend and picked up a lead on another. Apparently I need to be at a Target the moment it opens on Monday morning to stand any form of a chance.

The Star Wars Celebration shared exclusives. They were spread across 8 different stores and most are gone and have been for a while despite dropping this morning.

The last one I'm after is the Target exclusive.
13479_StarWars_HoloQuiGon_POP_GLAM_HiRez_large.jpg

Tough. I just snagged the hooded Luke Skywalker

You should start a YouTube channel about your fucked up roommates.

Faustek

And people call me crazy for having tons of first aid supplies, storm kitchens, small and large military tents and some canned food.

Actually had the tents for 20 years since the Swedish part of the family loves hiking and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom