• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Kills me how they ruined such a great character in Suicide Squad

5014219-6673249161-18aa2.jpg

If the DCEU was run by the same people that run Marvel, we woulda had Zauriel on screen by now.

zeemumu

Kills me how they ruined such a great character in Suicide Squad

5014219-6673249161-18aa2.jpg

Honestly I was completely cool with the Suicide Squad version until she met up with her brother and stopped being all creepy and covered in dirt and opened that sky portal. That's when I started losing interest. I basically had zero ties to the character prior to the movie aside from the Justice League cartoon one who was attracted to Lex but he was always like "Nooo!!!! Superman and Super Cancer and Braniac!"

Slayven

they had to merge her with the ultra lively and charismatic woman I have to go google her name now...cara delevingne...because the squad movie was so great and her performance so outstanding. but she was awesome for a minute. hell, they even did right by blue devil.

edit: and Detective Chimp could probably float his own media project, I'd be safe and go with a direct to digital animated feature.
Shadowpact could have been their Guardians

If the DCEU was run by the same people that run Marvel, we woulda had Zauriel on screen by now.
You not lying.
Honestly I was completely cool with the Suicide Squad version until she met up with her brother and stopped being all creepy and covered in dirt and opened that sky portal. That's when I started losing interest. I basically had zero ties to the character prior to the movie aside from the Justice League cartoon one who was attracted to Lex but he was always like "Nooo!!!! Superman and Super Cancer and Braniac!"
Read Shadowpact
I can't wait to see Snyder's Darkseid.

I am calling my shot, worst than movie Apocalypse

Darkseid wants to find a math formula that will eradicate freewill, i don't know how Zack will interrupt that. But I am betting it will be a good laugh
Darkseids takeover of earth with the anti-life equation is going to be a music video. I can't wait for the edgy redesign of heroes who have been mind controlled. Imagine evil Wonder Woman designed by Snyder.

Shy

Greetings
Afternoon you anime loving nerds
Mornin all
Mornin' everyone.
Mornin'/ afternoon/ good evening
Evening
Night from the east fam....

BUT before bed I gotta ask:

Best Wesley Snipes Line:

"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."
or
"Always bet on black."
The former.
I am calling my shot, worst than movie Apocalypse
I'll go one further.

Darkside will possess Clark and all his dialogue will be through him.

You'll only get a small glimpse of the actual Darkside at the very end of the film.

akira28

Shadowpact could have been their Guardians

the Pact team walk through a magic portal looking for some multi dimensional creep that has evaded them, and they end up on a space station. looking around, D. Chimp says "oh great, space. this is space right?" sees aliens walking past and a distinct sign of science over magic. "I hate space." B. Devil looks over and says "Why's that, Chimp?" chimp deadpans at the camera "Their cheap bio-scanners. They always mistake me for humans."

Group walks past bar, sees a 'no humans allowed' sign, and a man in a Nasa space suit being thrown out.

you know DC doesn't like easy money unless certain people come up with the idea.

Slayven

you know DC doesn't like easy money unless certain people come up with the idea.

They have some of the best evil twins in the business

9b3248232e948360dd8cf1860b6255f9.jpg

I like that the boyscout didn't have any powers, but was on the team because he was so creepy that he was kicked out of hell for scaring the demons

akira28

mfing Kid Karnevil. That child needs to be on screen. in an R rated movie. without Suicide Squad level hyped up stupid fuckery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom