• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a recall on my car for the airbag so I'm having that fixed. Outside of that, things are alright.

Awesome to hear! Just got off work and heading home to play some SFV. Then maybe Overwatch. Gotta keep my Bastion skills on point.

Edit: I'll be there to play with you and the others in SFV soon, Sch1sm!!

Does he have no grace either?

Zekes right now.

OaRmeFY.gif

I'm out looking for wedding outfits for my dad and I for my uncle's wedding in Cancun. First time I've gotten to dress up my dad, which is a blessing 'cause he has no style
We taking Jordan struggle suits no style or we talking Don Cherry brother wearing rainbow puke no style?

Saw the battlefront 2 trailer, went to check what gaming GAF was say---

So Am I the only one who doesn't want to play as a girl? (in single player) Let alone one that looks like Michelle Rodriguez?? No offence to anyone, but I have no interest in playing a girl. Hope I don't sound sexist, but I'm having a hard time accepting that the Empire would have a female human special forces commander. Unless she has force powers or is related to Jango Fett

Please give me the option to play as a male so I don't have to roll my eyes when shes talking tough.

... ok, nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom