• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Map and compass, the stars if it's night out.

Or

cap1.jpg

Lets see how many get that joke

zeemumu

Is there a modern Dr.Who companion that he left off better than he found them?

Martha and debatable but Donna. There's an episode that goes through the events that happen if she hadn't met The Doctor and it's pretty much awful for everyone to the point where the UK starts sending people to camps due to overcrowding.

Slayven

Sweet dreams~

Think it's one of the first shows I ever watched in my life. I'm that young. At least, the reruns were still strong in my youth.

Shit was dark as fuck, remember when he built a squad and they all got wiped out except for him and his sidekicks?

Anyone else bothered, or disappointed rather, that Marlon Wayans' only serious role was Requiem for a Dream? I don't understand..

Why bother doing drama when you can shit out 2 low budget black comedies a year that make bank despite being awful and making one Korey Coleman want to kill himself.

I call it the Tyler Perry effect (cept Perry is still funny sometimes).

Sch1sm

Numb's among the last people Shy would kill. We don't have enough people playing SFV as is.

That's the only reason I can think of.

akira28

how many black sovereign citizens do they thing exist? that's usually some "I fought the law and I won" type 'True American' privilege shit.

Seriously. .They said that one black girl om Baltimore that got shot by police was a sovereign citizen and I was like...whut.

I always found that weird, he can act when he wants too. I wonder if he didn't pursue any serious roles after that or he couldn't land them?

Maybe scared/felt pressure? It's been looking Smith that their should be a second movie. Really is a shame.

Why bother doing drama when you can shit out 2 low budget black comedies a year that make bank despite being awful and making one Korey Coleman want to kill himself.

I call it the Tyler Perry effect (cept Perry is still funny sometimes).

I hope that's not the reason..that'd be so sad.

Numb's among the last people Shy would kill. We don't have enough people playing SFV as is.

lol..You right.

Slayven

how many black sovereign citizens do they thing exist? that's usually some "I fought the law and I won" type 'True American' privilege shit.

Seriously. .They said that one black girl om Baltimore that got shot by police was a sovereign citizen and I was like...whut.

Story blew my mind. That right wing bullshit always unthinkable to me as a minority.

Gattsu25

Banned
Anybody have an Android and an iPhone for work?

I do.

Company locks down their iPhones and can see everything that goes down on it. Used to snatch up stuff like facebook and gmail passwords. I don't trust that they really got rid of that policy so I keep my personal Android phone around.

Reminds me of watching teenaged niggas trying a dragon punch before getting stuck in the mouth and kicked as they lay on the floor catching kicks..the fuck are these fools thinking? lol..

Slayven

Reminds me of watching teenaged niggas trying a dragon punch before getting stuck in the mouth and kicked as they lay on the floor catching kicks..the fuck are these fools thinking? lol..

Nothing is more funny then seeing some dude trying to do some kung fu shit he obviously seen on Saturday afternoon tv, get bopped down by a dude that just don't give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom