• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

They're really easy to us, and you'll be frustrated by the lack of functionality at first.
Hmm.

I do.

Company locks down their iPhones and can see everything that goes down on it. Used to snatch up stuff like facebook and gmail passwords. I don't trust that they really got rid of that policy so I keep my personal Android phone around.
Forgot about that. They'll check everything. I'll just leave it at work then.

Sch1sm

Hmm.

Forgot about that. They'll check everything. I'll just leave it at work then.

Seriously, you'll be amazed at how little you can mess around with. It's not a bad device, but I'm never gonna get why they won't let me handle my app data. That's the worst part. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nudull

Banned
Reminds me of watching teenaged niggas trying a dragon punch before getting stuck in the mouth and kicked as they lay on the floor catching kicks..the fuck are these fools thinking? lol..

"TrainingGAF: Will taking steroids get me closer to obtaining the Satsui no Hado?"

For Charlie Murphy

Nothing is more funny then seeing some dude trying to do some kung fu shit he obviously seen on Saturday afternoon tv, get bopped down by a dude that just don't give a fuck.

It's never not funny..unless the beating hours too far. Glad to have watched it so many times coming up. I thought I'd never hear something so foolish ever hastening again in my lifetime..but Mario Kart boy letting me know these traditions are alive and well lol. For now, at least..RIP to his future victims..

Nudull

Banned
Slay only knows bad grammar.

bZ1LB6A.jpg

akira28

I don't abide by the MAN's language rules. Plus i axe you a question in the Elite thread and you never got back to me

D_V only sees one thing in Elite.

cOpqF3C.gif

edit: if you do end up getting it, and it is a fun game for a good long while, add me. I had a blast with it, it lets you try a lot of different aspects of a space sandbox for as long as you like at your own pace. a lot of people like the ds4 for the touchpad and joystick on there. If you get curious lurk in the official elite board to see the various topics. you can spend time collecting and modding space ships for performance and battle superiority in either PVP or PVE. You can try going for an elite rank by going on long journeys and exploring, (in your personally modded long range explorer of course.) There is no end game, though they're supposed to be bringing multiple seasons of new content, in which an alien war is suspected to be included somewhere. And it looks great in VR. Even cheap semi nice cellphone VR.

I like it with a flightstick/throttle combo though. Makes the combat feel right. And the clutch maneuvering in VR. Though real flight sim acrobatics isn't really key in this game.

Slayven

D_V only sees one thing in Elite.

cOpqF3C.gif

edit: if you do end up getting it, and it is a fun game for a good long while, add me. I had a blast with it, it lets you try a lot of different aspects of a space sandbox for as long as you like at your own pace. a lot of people like the ds4 for the touchpad and joystick on there. If you get curious lurk in the official elite board to see the various topics. you can spend time collecting and modding space ships for performance and battle superiority in either PVP or PVE. You can try going for an elite rank by going on long journeys and exploring, (in your personally modded long range explorer of course.) There is no end game, though they're supposed to be bringing multiple seasons of new content, in which an alien war is suspected to be included somewhere. And it looks great in VR. Even cheap semi nice cellphone VR.

I like it with a flightstick/throttle combo though. Makes the combat feel right. And the clutch maneuvering in VR. Though real flight sim acrobatics isn't really key in this game.
Brought it, but haven't started yet, i was planning on using the DS4, maybe invest in of those fancy sticks later.

akira28

Brought it, but haven't started yet, i was planning on using the DS4, maybe invest in of those fancy sticks later.

you might think about getting a used samsung (s4 for 65) bucks and a usable VR headset for ~20 and fooling around with the OpenVR options that ED has. Best if you have an Nvidia card so you can use their streaming options, but they have programs like riftcat and TrinusVR too. the screen is almost comparable to an occulus.

pm'd you my E:D ID.

Faustek

What y'all doing?

Since I wrote evening, here, yesterday I've been sorting my movie folders, ripped a lot of bds, renamed everything correctly so Plex understands what's what and looked into a USB capture for VHS so I can rip those as well.
And now I have queued 40-50 movies in hand break and I pray to Kali I have the settings done correctly for.265.

it feels like i missed so much in wrestling these days

Kurt Angle is Raw GM, Hardy Boyz are back? Aj Styles on Smackdown? Divas division is good again?

do i watch again?

fuck.

Morning people, about to fire up the grill

Morning. What you cooking? You gonna invite us over?

Since I wrote evening, here, yesterday I've been sorting my movie folders, ripped a lot of bds, renamed everything correctly so Plex understands what's what and looked into a USB capture for VHS so I can rip those as well.
And now I have queued 40-50 movies in hand break and I pray to Kali I have the settings done correctly for.265.

What are your computer specs?

So a 78 yr old man from Canada, Canada's answer to the US' Slayven, took a bottle of tequila to the head for 1 minute straight.

Happy Easter. Blessings to you and your families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom