• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Why is Better off Ted there

Because it's a fantastic television show?

Still better than gotham

Utter nonsense.
--
Florida's Go-To Stadium Economist Is A Hack, A Shill, And Also Not An Economist

Florida State professor Mark Bonn has become the go-to economist for teams in Florida looking to secure public financing of their stadium or arena. He provided the economic analysis for a soon-to-be built spring training facility for the Blue Jays in Dunedin. Of the $81 million cost of the stadium, the team will pay about $15.7 million, and the public about $65 million.

How can the city, state, and county justify spending over $60 million on a spring training facility? According to an economic impact study written by Bonn, the Blue Jays create a $70.6 million economic impact annually. Bonn arrived at that number through some absolutely insane assumptions. He assumes that each and every fan at a Blue Jays spring training game is unique—that no fan attends more than one game—and that every single fan is traveling from outside the county—that no locals attend even one spring training game.

D i Z

I swear Peggy is gaining weight on set.

Now I'm wondering if it's intentional.

edit: it's Mrs. Draper (Madmen) shooting at the pigeons from next door in retaliation because her kids aren't allowed to play outside with the dog anymore, haha. Had me laughing for minutes straight.

Ah. Right on.

Izuna

Banned
I'm so ignorant, I don't know who wins the election in this time period (60s). I just know that they were both presidents.

That added suspense for a non-American.

No real life spoilers pls.

D i Z

Can't really imagine Pence having anything worthy of note to say.

That's the thing. I don't see how he said anything to them directly at all. They got there, and he turned around and spoke to the reporter that they brought with them. There are no reports of a "meeting" at all.
It' looks like they went all the way there to do a photo op, an interview, and he's back laying with mother before nightfall.

and I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free

blackhat-loki-side-eye.gif

Can you explain how Kanye gets reelected?

Every speech, debate, and campaign has him flanked by Kim, Amber Rose now reconciled, Caitlyn, Tomi Lahren, Megyn Kelly, Bernie Sanders, Adam Sandler, Matthew McConaughey, Jonah Hill, and an all-male chorus of white liberals repeating every word he says in song, and all of them are naked except for Roman-style blankets and are connected by one pair of beige pants. However, he only speaks by whispering into the ear of Rob Schneider and letting him speak for him.

People are so confused that they vote for him just to see what is gonna happen next.

Strange: the dial on the time box doesn't let me go past 2028.

Izuna

Banned
Every speech, debate, and campaign has him flanked by Kim, Amber Rose now reconciled, Caitlyn, Tomi Lahren, Megyn Kelly, Bernie Sanders, Adam Sandler, Matthew McConaughey, Jonah Hill, and an all-male chorus of white liberals repeating every word he says in song, and all of them are naked except for Roman-style blankets and are connected by one pair of beige pants. However, he only speaks by whispering into the ear of Rob Schneider and letting him speak for him.

People are so confused that they vote for him just to see what is gonna happen next.

Strange: the dial on the time box doesn't let me go past 2028.

Confirm for me..

Is his slogan really going to be "I love Kanye?"

also fuck Amber Rose

I'll stay my ass at home. I'll take the backlash. Ain't a fucking way in hell I'm voting for this:

Lion can spread the gospel of mental illness. Others can complain about his opposition..unless I see that person eating black babies while kicking trans and gay folks into a volcano all while sodomizing Jandro, my vote stays home drinking..

Izuna

Banned
That picture will be used in the smear campaign against Kanye, which prompts him to distance himself from Trump and call him a cunt in a single made for his own campaign. That's what gets him the votes, isn't it?

Fuck me this is too believeable

Izuna

Banned
He had no gun to his head..can't be smear..

I don't fully blame Ye because he that type of nigga to never read anything

Probably just listened to Caitlyn for an hour and thought he wanted to be on the right side of history.

That, or he really wanted white people to like his kids.

D i Z

I don't fully blame Ye because he that type of nigga to never read anything

Probably just listened to Caitlyn for an hour and thought he wanted to be on the right side of history.

That, or he really wanted white people to like his kids.

That's exactly why there is a problem spreading like a plague around the globe.
I DO blame that no reading ass nigga, and all of the fools (regardless of color) that follow all of these wastes of space that talk out of their asses.

D i Z

Because you don't throw shade at your ex when he's just gotten over you.

and poor Wiz

Nigga, you need someone to pump some more air into that bubble of yours. Get your foot of the stupid peddle.

I just realized I got caught in one of these bullshit pop artist topics.

You all stay steady now.

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom