• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you don't throw shade at your ex when he's just gotten over you.

and poor Wiz

I like Amber Rose. I didn't put her in the joke because I have a problem with her, I put her in because of her history with Kanye.

Most of the people in the joke I have a problem with, but she's fine.

Ye cares alot and very little at the same time with how people view him.

I'm like Don..

tumblr_m40yl0L8A01qbk9s5o2_500.jpg

But, this is the BCT. He either comes up, or his unpaid spokesman/flock remind you he's still a thing..

---

Hey, honey bunny..

LionPride

Banned
I'm like Don..

tumblr_m40yl0L8A01qbk9s5o2_500.jpg

But, this is the BCT. He either comes up, or his unpaid spokesman/flock remind you he's still a thing..

---

Hey, honey bunny..
Wasn't that scene in Mad Men Don actually telling dude that he didn't care about him at all when he was reading Don the riot act and you could tell Don actually cared?

I go on vacation and I return to supreme foolishness. Someone get Slay out the sarcophagus engraved with Asian enchantments. It's time to hold a group meeting.

Izuna

Banned
How about we do this. You tell me all of the problematic shit you have knocking around, I come up with a list of solutions to help you navigate them and I bill you?

I did my own research.

"Fuck Amber Rose" is now

"meh."

It's all love. I'll let you know when you're slipping (if ever)

D i Z

I did my own research.

"Fuck Amber Rose" is now

"meh."

It's all love. I'll let you know when you're slipping (if ever)

I take it as well as I give it. When I'm fucking up I absolutely expect anyone who gives a damn to call me on it.
People that give a damn are rare as fuck in my experience.

Sch1sm

Yup..for sure! Let me know what's what,and i'm there like Flair. Jean was actually asking for a session..

Good shit. I'll be on from 11:30/12ish. Just shout.

---

Been listening to this podcast on Prinny's recommendation, The Brilliant Idiots. Haven't laughed so much in ages.

Charlamagne Tha God and Andrew Schulz are The Brilliant Idiots. Join them each week as they explore the issues of the day in a style that’s often idiotic, sometimes brilliant and always hysterical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom