• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
What happened?

Nothing specific, I just hate how he

A) Writes a massive plot-twist for Cap and then repeatedly undermines it by breathlessly screaming that Hydra ain't nazis (meaning there's no shock to Cap turning heel if Hydra doesn't represent the complete opposite of his values)
B) Whines on Twitter about how persecuted he is if anyone dare criticize said twist

Then's there's all the other shit about "we have to reason with irl nazis" and the whole FalconCap vs menancing SJWs thing.

Faustek

A) Writes a massive plot-twist for Cap and then repeatedly undermines it by breathlessly screaming that Hydra ain't nazis (meaning there's no shock to Cap turning heel if Hydra doesn't represent the complete opposite of his values)
B) Whines on Twitter about how persecuted he is if anyone dare criticize said twist

Then's there's all the other shit about "we have to reason with irl nazis" and the whole FalconCap vs menancing SJWs thing.

That sounds absolutely darling.

As for the last part...I don't want to know but I have to. What the hell did I miss?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Hydra are terrorists with Nazis in their employ, but they aren't Nazis themselves. That like saying the initiative was a nazi org because they employed former nazis. It's still a shock because they are hard core facists to the point to try to sterilize the world outside of Hydra and selected few. It's not that hard to get

UF0jFKH.png

...and on this day, the entire pan-hellenic was disappointed as fuck

sigh

shooter was a qdog? they crazy as hell already anyways.

He apologized to his chapter in his Facebook post. Not to the family of the deceased, not to his ex...his brothers.

Sch1sm

Morning, y'all.

---

@Forearm People stay making associations of morality, like what Hernandez did was any lesser because another man did something more heinous. 😒

Morning, y'all.

---

@Forearm People stay making associations of morality, like what Hernandez did was any lesser because another man did something more heinous. 😒

I gave up when they justified the difference being that Hernandez had a family that cared about him and the fb killer didn't.

Sch1sm

I gave up when they justified the difference being that Hernandez had a family that cared about him and the fb killer didn't.

Yeaaaaah. They're lost. Hernandez had a family and was still convicted of murder - he did a thing and the system gave him life. T o u g h. Odin Lloyd had a family, too, but people pretty much forgot him after Hernandez' conviction anyway.

Some weird mental gymnastics they're doing.

Slayven

I will allow the fuck'em

Family that cared about him and a school that let him legit almost murder people.

Hernandez killed 3 people and almost killed two more. He ain't get fucking points because he didn't make a video about it on social media.

Why the fuck we gotta have the compare and contrast game even for this crazy ass evil shit?

Family that cared about him and a school that let him legit almost murder people.

Hernandez killed 3 people and almost killed two more. He ain't get fucking points because he didn't make a video about it on social media.

Why the fuck we gotta have the compare and contrast game even for this crazy ass evil shit?
But Hernandez played football real good. That alone makes him a better person to these folks because he had "talent and a future".

But Hernandez played football real good. That alone makes him a better person to these folks because he had "talent and a future".
God I hate this "he's dead we gotta be nicer and show some sympathy" crap. Fool was in for life with no parole and took the cowards way out after ruining dozens of lives and ending three.

Hope that boy burns in hell.

Gattsu25

Banned
Hydra are terrorists with Nazis in their employ, but they aren't Nazis themselves. That like saying the initiative was a nazi org because they employed former nazis. It's still a shock because they are hard core facists to the point to try to sterilize the world outside of Hydra and selected few. It's not that hard to get
Sounds like some Nazi shit to me.

Sch1sm

CIS seems more IT focused and less math-heavy, while CS has more math and is more related to programming and how a computer works.

I made the switch from CS to CIS in my school after I took all my math credits. The programming was killing me, and it wasn't the difficulty of it, either. Just made me jaded on the aspect of CS I like most. Felt like a job, I guess?

CIS here still has programming. Significantly less, though, I suppose. They're pretty much done the worst of it by the time they finish OOP and Data Structures/Algorithms in 2nd year. I'm better off for this change. I'm already more relaxed. It's very YMMV, though. I'll wonder later if I'll regret it, but for now, I'm just happy with it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Morning Good People, Jandro, and Sch1sm.

Got a head cold like a motherfucker, nothing worse than a cold in summer time.

Morning, Slay. Hope you feel better. Rest up.

Bowed out real early on that one and went straight to the gymnasium.

Those folks got their gymnastics workout in figured I need to do something of the sort.

zeemumu

I made the switch from CS to CIS in my school after I took all my math credits. The programming was killing me, and it wasn't the difficulty of it, either. Just made me jaded on the aspect of CS I like most. Felt like a job, I guess?

CIS here still has programming. Significantly less, though, I suppose. They're pretty much done the worst of it by the time they finish OOP and Data Structures/Algorithms in 2nd year. I'm better off for this change. I'm already more relaxed. It's very YMMV, though. I'll wonder later if I'll regret it, but for now, I'm just happy with it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Well the problem is that I'm already close to done, though. I just need a couple more core classes and some electives, so it's a little late to switch.

Programming is kinda my favorite part of it, though. I've gotten to make some cool stuff, like an array-based game. It's the theory parts that hurt me.

I think my best bet's to finish my bachelor's in CS and work it out later, but it's been on my mind lately.

Good morning BCT.

And it's amazing how many people will overlook murder if you can play a sport.

Bowed out real early on that one and went straight to the gymnasium.

Those folks got their gymnastics workout in figured I need to do something of the sort.

Good stuff, forget the foolishness and get gains.

Sch1sm

Well the problem is that I'm already close to done, though. I just need a couple more core classes and some electives, so it's a little late to switch.

Programming is kinda my favorite part of it, though. I've gotten to make some cool stuff, like an array-based game. It's the theory parts that hurt me.

I think my best bet's to finish my bachelor's in CS and work it out later.

Yeah, you may as well finish up. Your case reminds me of Prinny's. Y'all may as well get that shit done and hope things work out career wise. In my position, it only added an additional 7 courses. So I could just do a summer term, an extra term, and graduate not too late. A lot of my credits transferred over, though.

Programming is the superior part of it all. I'm with you on that. I hated it in school, though, if that makes any sense? I love taking on a side project. I do one every quarter, at this rate. But those are for me, and I think that's the difference. I'm not on any 2 week deadline to write 100-500 lines, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom