• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Why is Tropic Thunder on the whitewashing list? Wasn't...wasn't the point that it was supposed to be messed up? Alpha calls him out on it throughout the movie.

We already did, for a good 8 years. We're sound just now.

Rob Ford the God.

I was gonna say, Canadian Politics craziness peaked with Rob Ford. It's pretty boring otherwise. Well, there elbow gate last year. Trudeau accidentally elbowed a lady MP in the house of parliament...................Yes, politics is really that boring here.

Sch1sm

Sports radio here tomorrow gonna be lit

I'm a Boston fan, first and foremost. This is painful to see after such a good regular season. No excuse for it, either. Can't even hide behind their playoff game inexperience in this. They're playing sloppy.

I was gonna say, Canadian Politics craziness peaked with Rob Ford. It's pretty boring otherwise. Well, there elbow gate last year. Trudeau accidentally elbowed a lady MP in the house of parliament...................Yes, politics is really that boring here.

Or when Trudeau and Senator Brazeau had that boxing match for fun.

We got it light.

Numb

Boring politics is good
No one wants Trump " what's in the box" excitement
----

💤💤

Slayven

We already did, for a good 8 years. We're sound just now.

Rob Ford the God.
Ever vigilant
Why is Tropic Thunder on the whitewashing list? Wasn't...wasn't the point that it was supposed to be messed up? Alpha calls him out on it throughout the movie.
That list is kinda of screwy but I get the point

Sports radio here tomorrow gonna be lit

I love sports talk, even if i don't follow sports

I'm a Boston fan, first and foremost. This is painful to see after such a good regular season. No excuse for it, either. Can't even hide behind their playoff game inexperience in this. They're playing sloppy.
Been hearing for years how this team is so talented and how they one piece away.

We're finding out that the team is really IT and a bunch of Scrubs.

UF0jFKH.png

...and on this day, the entire pan-hellenic was disappointed as fuck

sigh

Faustek

Not so much boring as trite and tired.

----

We gonna watch Let It Fall?

Gonna get back to you in 6 months on that.
One thing I really dislike about not being in the states. Gotta wait 6 to 18 months for anything that isn't related to big block buster Hollywood.

Skittles

I feel like I should have majored in CIS instead of CS

What happened?
Pick up a minor in Information Systems. That's what I did and I feel so much more marketable. Usually the minor covers all the development parts of IS without the business side. Unless you just don't like Computer Science

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom