• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was always what I thought was the big difference between men and women, Men had beef, usually fought and it was over...everyone knew where they stood. Very rarely did I have to fight a kid twice, not because I was a badass but because it was squashed after that.

Shiiit..I used to fight this group of brothers from grade 7-9 on a biweekly basis. Usually 2 were always in it. Would vary between 3-5 of these fools. Me and Lorenzo towered over the rest, so it was like some Kaiju shit in the classroom..we'd be smashing desk against each other and whatnot lol. His boys (who used to roll with me) would take sucker punches at me while taking my then size 13s to the dome.

Once we got to high school, I ain't seen none of these dudes. I hung at the pizza shop playing MKII/SFII primarily and messing with the cheerleaders. One day around second semester I had walked this girl to gym after lunch and there was my fucking nemesis. Both walked up to each other, gave a dap and a hug lol. Like we hadn't fought and been sent to the office for what seemed like an entire year total.

Probably the funniest experience I've ever had..

Sch1sm

I'm not a parent but to anyone who is, how would you handle finding out your kid got suspended for fighting back?

My parents never gave me shit for that. It happened a couple times. They were big advocates of defending yourself, though. Always said, "If someone hits you, hit them back." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Numb

Shiiit..I used to fight this group of brothers from grade 7-9 on a biweekly basis. Usually 2 were always in it. Would vary between 3-5 of these fools. Me and Lorenzo towered over the rest, so it was like some Kaiju shit in the classroom..we'd be smashing desk against each other and whatnot lol. His boys (who used to roll with me) would take sucker punches at me while taking my then size 13s to the dome.

Once we got to high school, I ain't seen none of these dudes. I hung at the pizza shop playing MKII/SFII primarily and messing with the cheerleaders. One day around second semester I had walked this girl to gym after lunch and there was my fucking nemesis. Both walked up to each other, gave a dap and a hug lol. Like we hadn't fought and been sent to the office for what seemed like an entire year total.

Probably the funniest experience I've ever had..
It'd be weird if there wasn't a fight during the day in the school

Finding out the guy you broke a chair on his back is a cousin later is one of my fav experiences
My parents never gave me shit for that. It happened a couple times. They were big advocates of defending yourself, though. Always said, "If someone hits you, hit them back." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

giphy.gif

scizz got permission from parents to kill y'all watch out

Izuna

Banned
I've only been in one fight

I sucker punched this kid because this friend of mine (girl) told me he said mean things to her in class.

What this had done, is made all the kids think I was "hard" through Years 4 to 6

We were good friends by the end of it as we were on the outskirts of puberty

Numb

I've only been in one fight

I sucker punched this kid because this friend of mine (girl) told me he said mean things to her in class.

What this had done, is made all the kids think I was "hard" through Years 4 to 6

We were good friends by the end of it as we were on the outskirts of puberty

You are good people
Even the only fight is for someone else

Faustek

Welcome darklin0.

--

Man you people and all your hair....yes I'm jealous. Once I had such luscious hair I felt like I could have at least replaced Tito and now I'm closer to SamJack.

WTH is the response to bullying always, "I ran away and now I'm sad" or "who do I tell to resolve this"?

Because people forgot that violence can be "AN answer". Everyone thought it was seen as "THE answer" so they forgot that it's often the last way out for kids.

Gotta fight, if you didn't you were out of the clique.

Still don't really trust people that say they have never been in a fight. You still wet behind the ears? Ok. You a grown ass man? Nope, you're lying or you where really good at manipulating others.

Mizerman

Man, I remember getting into a fight months before my high school graduation. The way it started was so stupid because the person who started shit was being well...stupid.

Finding out the guy you broke a chair on his back is a cousin later is one of my fav experiences

Really what happened is as we grew older, racism started to enter our lives. I always hung with everyone. Black in the morning, mainly white during school (majority), and Hispanic after school..it wasn't anything planned or anything..just how my periods worked out.

Couple of the brothers took exception to me hanging out with others because they lumped everyone as the same. The day they heard Spanish come out of my mouth, which is a fucking rarity, that was the end of a couple of friendships.

Started getting called cracker-nigger, which was instant fist from me because fuck you, that's why lol. It was completely bizarre. Only reason I didn't catch suspension like the others is because my (half?) aunt was the principal's secretary..

Numb

Really what happened is as we grew older, racism started to enter our lives. I always hung with everyone. Black in the morning, mainly white during school (majority), and Hispanic after school..it wasn't anything planned or anything..just how my periods worked out.

Couple of the brothers took exception to me hanging out with I[/] because they lumped everyone as the same. The day they heard Spanish come out of my mouth, which is a fucking rarity, that was the end of a couple of friendships.

Started getting called cracker-nigger, which was instant fist from me because fuck you, that's why lol. It was completely bizarre. Only reason I didn't catch suspension like the others is because my (half?) aunt was the principal's secretary..

Gordon got connections in the top heads lol
If someone's circle isn't wide enough and consists of mainly one race and they see their boys hanging with other people they should atleast try to widen theirs instead of putting down their own people smh
Don't even know how it feels for the group to start hanging out with other races(for obvious reasons lol) but i'd do what i said prior
LOL. I'm not afraid of throwing a punch. I ain't taking shit from no one, especially on a physical level. I don't even care if I lose, I'm not gonna sit there and take it.
Most BCT already don't want none from you

The worst thing someone can do is expect things to change while doing nothing tbh
You have to atleast stand your ground so the person coming after you knows they aren't gonna get one over you for free

LOL. I'm not afraid of throwing a punch. I ain't taking shit from no one, especially on a physical level. I don't even care if I lose, I'm not gonna sit there and take it.

The best way to be, I gave my daughters the tools to defend themselves and the mindset to use them if necessary. Girls shouldn't be scared to "get ugly" and hand skills prevent a lot of drama.

Izuna

Banned
You are good people
Even the only fight is for someone else

She was this girl who I had class with in Primary School. We liked each other (in whatever capacity 7-year-olds could) and even talked about who we dreamt me going to her house.

Sadly, I never could because she was um... You know what, I never figured it out. She couldn't' watch TV or something. Nicest person ever tbh, like, especially nice even for that age.

I think it's the only time I had ever hit someone else in my life (outside of like, martial arts class or mucking about?)

Numb

She was this girl who I had class with in Primary School. We liked each other (in whatever capacity 7-year-olds could) and even talked about who we dreamt me going to her house.

Sadly, I never could because she was um... You know what, I never figured it out. She couldn't' watch TV or something. Nicest person ever tbh, like, especially nice even for that age.

I think it's the only time I had ever hit someone else in my life (outside of like, martial arts class or mucking about?)
So nice even got a sweet childhood story
And over here half the fights started because 2 people made eye contact smh

When I was 8 I got jumped around my neighborhood. The summer after that I started taking martial arts and got my black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do eventually. Then I started boxing and now I'm hoping to get into MMA soon.

I wish a mf'er would try to physically intimidate me. We can throw hands.

Faustek

people that only stick to their race is missing out on so much good food.
yes the people come second to me. Give me your food first and I'll see if we can be friends.

giphy.gif

No bullshit, I remember in high school this one chick from Nigeria got in a fight with some dude like twice her size. I think he tried fuckin with her hijab but I'm not quite sure this was like a decade ago.

I just remember her droppin this dude with a shot to his side, and when he was keeled over she hit him with some Booker T scissors kick and bruh we was fuckin done I was on the floor dying.

She ain't even get in trouble either, but he got suspended for like a week.

D i Z

Afternoon all.

I'm still working off this Birthday weekend full of pretty dumb but kind of cool.

Back when I was a kid and I'd get into fights moms would be put out because she had to come to get me when she worked nights and was tired. Usually once I had explained what I was dealing with, that would be the end of it. She'd later go settle matters with whatever adults that had a say in how I was dealt with, but she'd pretty much trust me to not take shit from anyone when they came for me. Pops is the kind of dude to blame troubles on his own people rather than show up for them, so she kept most of it to herself. I learned pretty early that I couldn't keep dragging her into those situations cos she couldn't keep covering for me.

Gordon got connections in the top heads lol
If someone's circle isn't wide enough and consists of mainly one race and they see their boys hanging with other people they should atleast try to widen theirs instead of putting down their own people smh
Don't even know how it feels for the group to start hanging out with other races(for obvious reasons lol) but i'd do what i said prior
Most BCT already don't want none from you

The worst thinsomeone can do is expect things to change while doing nothing tbh
You have to atleast stand your ground so the person coming after you knows they aren't gonna get one over you for free

Again, things changed once we got middle school. We never had those beefs prior. We ALL hung out. Football in the morning. Mercy during lunch (👑). Basketball after school..all mixed, for the most part. Then that nigger word eventually popped up..

I ain't even mad at the end of it. Wasn't a fan when it happened, but I could take care of myself..was fortunate enough to be a giant among children..except for damn Lorenzo lol. It was a spectacle tho. Never left my books in the locker..I was basically

latest

Y'all taking some books to the fucking head lol

Numb

They need to learn the power of huggles

Saying that is also another way to start some

No bullshit, I remember in high school this one chick from Nigeria got in a fight with some dude like twice her size. I think he tried fuckin with her hijab but I'm not quite sure this was like a decade ago.

I just remember her droppin this dude with a shot to his side, and when he was keeled over she hit him with some Booker T scissors kick and bruh we was fuckin done I was on the floor dying.

And you keep poking scizz with a stick

I've never even been in a real fight. The closest I had was one time in elementary school when someone was talking trash about me. I slapped him. He slapped me. It stopped there.

Mizerman

Hope they didn't kick you
Did it first day like some '' new so pick a fight to show you can't be messed with like it's prison'' shit -_-

Oh nah, no kicks happened. I was about to walk home when this dumbass was trying to rile me up by words alone. I was like "whatever" and kept it moving. Then, he sucker punched me with a weak left and it was on. Seconds later, I pushed him to that gate and was punching and headbutting him because I wasn't gonna let him get away. It took the security guards to restrain me from that asshole. Then, one of his buddies sucker punched me and hid in the crowd like he was slick.

Faustek

Food is a bridge. It's universal. Everyone likes good food

True.

See, that's the correct outcome. Don't get me wrong now, I respect teachers but man when it comes to issues like these they do Jack Shit. They aren't allowed either and so many parents out there refuse to see their kids as anything else than perfect little angels. Ok, so school wont do shit then you gotta do it yourself.

Most people aren't prepared to deal with body punches, amateurs head hunt. You will end most every fight with a shot to the solar plexus or floating ribs.

Numb

Again, things changed once we got middle school. We never had those beefs prior. We ALL hung out. Football in the morning. Mercy during lunch (👑). Basketball after school..all mixed, for the most part. Then that nigger word eventually popped up..

I ain't even mad at the end of it. Wasn't a fan when it happened, but I could take care of myself..was fortunate enough to be a giant among children..except for damn Lorenzo lol. It was a spectacle tho. Never left my books in the locker..I was basically

latest

Y'all taking some books to the fucking head lol
lol no need to get weapons
I've never even been in a real fight. The closest I had was one time in elementary school when someone was talking trash about me. I slapped him. He slapped me. It stopped there.

one of the fights i was in i got advice from a friend to tell the enemy to touch my face 3 times and the fight would start after if he dared

.. But knock him him out after the first touch

Worked

lol no need to get weapons

one of the fights i was in i got advice from a friend to tell the enemy to touch my face 3 times and the fight would start after if he dared

.. But knock him him out after the first touch

Worked

This must've been before you got your beard powers. Still, fair game

Izuna

Banned
Saying that is also another way to start some

It's language me and my girl got

Huggles is obvious

Wuggles is when you wanna huggle, but you're angry

Hukkles is when you wanna huggle, but/and you're laughing too much

Snuggles is obvious

Fuggles is sexy huggles

Couple of the brothers took exception to me hanging out with others because they lumped everyone as the same. The day they heard Spanish come out of my mouth, which is a fucking rarity, that was the end of a couple of friendships.

Damn lucky old fool lol.

Reminds me of my best friend coming up, he was and still is 5'1'' on his best day wearing a set of chucks so, he's really like, 4'11''. Kid got picked on to hell and back and since he's so short took it for a bit. Then he snapped and started hitting the weights like a fiend and learning all kinda ways to break somebody. So since then he's a buck thirty of pure muscle.

Anyway, we're sitting in the locker room and he's just minding his own, chilling in the corner, shooting shit, when the usual goon squad that thinks they're hot shit but aren't (cause one's pops was a pro boxer) rolls in and starts tryin to start shit. So he sits, takes it, these guys ain't know he could snap em in half if he wanted but they finally go too far and I can't quite remember what (been damn near 15 years) they said but they walk away and about, four seconds later as I'm turning out to head back to class you hear what sounds like a bomb go off.

Turns out shorty threw the padlock at kids head and missed by about 3 inches, hit the locker next to him so hard it had to be pryed open from then on.

Ain't nobody mess with him after that.

My parents never gave me shit for that. It happened a couple times. They were big advocates of defending yourself, though. Always said, "If someone hits you, hit them back." ¯_(ツ)_/¯

My older brother tells my nephew this all the time

"If someone hits you, what do you do?"
"Hit'em back"
"Who don't you hit?"
"Girls"

Then they high five.. lol

giphy.gif

Yooooooo Canadas got hands

Faustek

It's a big difference carrying and using whatever is laying around.

Use that inertia to get them to the ground. Temple, throat, and then ribs.

Stunned, choking and losing their oxygen. They doing shit after that

ahh, you mean when mighty mouse was tickling me?

Nah, it's simpler, Balls, balls, and then balls. In whatever order you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom