• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ONict5F3w4

You all already saw and discussed this?

Another source: http://www.wzzm13.com/news/police-r...npoint-during-firearm-investigation/433157979 (looks like a local news station under ABC)

IT was kind of scary for them but I don't see too much wrong with this. The report was of teens possibly with guns and the officer stopped them and had them assume the non-threatening position. he sounded like he was calm and reporting that they were cooperating. Listening to his voice it sounded like he was compassionate but that's subjective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ONict5F3w4

You all already saw and discussed this?

Another source: http://www.wzzm13.com/news/police-r...npoint-during-firearm-investigation/433157979 (looks like a local news station under ABC)
If this was footage of American soldiers in the Middle East, people would say that our campaign of fear was just creating more terrorists, but somehow, some way, they won't be able to see incidents like this as creating more fear and distrust of law enforcement in the community.

"Well, nobody got shot *shrug*"

Sch1sm

There is a tanning salon in front of our grocery store
Giving it the side eye thanks to GAF now

We on SFV now if you coming

I'll be there later on. Just grocery shopping. Only day I could get the car since my family is all over the place, buying shit easy to west end since my dad's going to Kenya next weekend.

Beefy

Guess what thread...

I think the OP started at A and jumped straight to Z by assuming the characters represent 'black' ethnicity.

Sometimes I sit and wonder why people drag colour in. This is one of those times and there really is no need. Imaginary Cephalopods being used to represent an ethnicity doesn't fit right and I don't understand those saying they will play them due to this representation. Before this thread I never associated the inklings with any race, why would I?

Forced representation is just as bad as none. Life isn't a Benetton advert. Games shouldn't be treated as one.

Faustek

In the end I'm glad I didn't grow up in the states. Really glad, not saying Sweden is perfect but the most I had to worry about was knives and groups of nazi scum running around... Oh sorry u mean Friends of Sweden. Can't call a nazi a nazi today.

Fluffers in the inkling thread would be a great start

Fuck that thread. Seriously, looked and nope the Fuck out.

Definitely on our team

Always on the right team.... Just not When I'm hungry lol Fuck I eat jandro every week.

akira28

Guess what thread...

I would personally have a hard time believing someone would feel so strongly in the negative while still pretending to be a moderate, unless they were trolling an agenda, or were really just oblivious idjits. "I don't have anything against it per se. It just seems forced and fake, and real life isn't like that. I stand against all hypocrisy because I am a warrior for truth. I also incidentally tend to support the status quo because my values and mode of rational thinking are a product of my environment and upbringing, and as such have some baked in features like color blindness, and appeals to authority and tradition. I know what the world is like, and I believe its up to me to explain it to the rest of you, and argue to defend those views, if necessary. But at the heart of it all, I'm a centrist."

I guess there is a reason christ said what he did about fence sitting. I have yet to see someone who got to that fence without crossing comfortably from one side or another.

Beefy

There's also another person saying a character can't be black if they have blue eyes.....

Best be telling my bro he aint part of my fam.

Sch1sm

Guessing Nairobi or as vacation maybe

He hasn't been in 4 years. Going to visit his family. Dad, younger sister, and older brother are in Isiolo. Older sisters in Njoro, and one way out in the border to Somalia past Garisa.

Only going for a month. Guy lives for his khat and smoke back home, so I'm sure that's the real reason he ever goes. 😂

Numb

He hasn't been in 4 years. Going to visit his family. Dad, younger sister, and older brother are in Isiolo. Older sisters in Njoro, and one way out in the border to Somalia past Garisa.

Only going for a month. Guy lives for his khat and smoke back home, so I'm sure that's the real reason he ever goes. 😂
Good to know lol

Guess what thread...

Funniest part about that rant and those like it? They could have just skipped right past it like I do every MLP thread. If the shit bothers you so much, why even enter the thread? Just tell yourself those people are crazy dressing up like ponies and move the fuck on. Let them live as whatever pony they want. You wanna be rainbow dash? Do you, nigga.

Shy

Afternoon BCT
Morning, peoples and Jandro..
Morning BCT,.
Mornin' everyone 👋
Morning, BCT.
Good day everybody. Is everybody good?
Good morning/afternoon/evening squid people
Morning all
Afternoon folks
Afternoon all.
Evening all.
I'm still working off this Birthday weekend full of pretty dumb but kind of cool.
It's your birthday this weekend. ?

Happy birthday fam.

There's gotta be a newsboys of rap.

There is. He's called LeCrae. I once had a Christian white dude tell me he decided rap could be good and not ungodly and evil because of LeCrae. Then years later I saw LeCrae speak out for BLM and against police brutality, so I looked that guy up and sent him that to see if I could get a white Christian to examine that perspective from an artist he respected.

Well he sure as shit didn't respect him enough, because I got back some "get in line" shit about how LeCrae was being too harsh and ungodly and needed to give authority the proper respect, and how he was disappointed in LeCrae and needed to reexamine his respect for him. So fuck that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom