• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
In "Well duh" news:

C-FwgOzXUAAgVy6.jpg:large

Numb

Use that inertia to get them to the ground. Temple, throat, and then ribs.

Stunned, choking and losing their oxygen. They doing shit after that

Throat,eyes,groin etc are taboo unless you are on some crazy evil shit so it usually never happens

Can take them on until you get grabbed or go to the ground

Use that inertia to get them to the ground. Temple, throat, and then ribs.

Stunned, choking and losing their oxygen. They doing shit after that

Yeah, when your smaller the ground can be your friend. Hard to move all that mass when you're trying to move and strike. Don't give up your back, bring your knees up and strike at whatever's open.

Throat,eyes,groin etc are taboo unless you are on some crazy evil shit so it usually never happens

Can take them on until you get grabbed or go to the ground

Well yea, depends on the circumstances of course. Straight up? Gotta hope to catch an opening or be the one to strike first. Big guys are a ton of work. Only happened once and was able to win through getting them on the ground. Guy is a black belt now. No rematches

Yeah, when your smaller the ground can be your friend. Hard to move all that mass when you're trying to move and strike. Don't give up your back, bring your knees up and strike at whatever's open.

Best thing you can learn isn't even how to punch, it's how to dodge and stay small. Keep em throwing, get em gassed, go low bring em to your level (tap the body a few times and they'll come down) then get a shot or two in.

Young Magus

Are there reverse weeboos? Like Japanese kids that are obsessed with american culture? That think Teen Titans Go is super highbrow?

Yea,
They play battlefield and/or think that Tom Cruise is the GOAT

It's time we make a game that's unapologetically black. So black that it hurts souls. We need this and we need this now.

We need a Black Adaptation of Persona 5. Games main story probably the most FUCK THE POWER I've played in a minute

Hate fighting big people
How's my skinny ass supposed to get you off my chest?
Just beat me already and stop wasting my time

lol..Never had the pleasure in school. First time I got fucking horribly devastatingly wrecked, I was a bouncer in my 20s and went up against a no neck having co-worker from another club that was roid raging on this tiny little woman for spitting on his car. Dude lifted my 6'4 260 pound ass like I was a fucking sack of potatoes..twice. I was literally laughing on the way up lol..

We could make an RPG out of growing up, getting to and from school long enough to level up and go to college. Surviving all the mini-bosses at college(cliques, cops, women/men), getting a job and raising a family while keeping a career until college.

We could make an RPG out of growing up, getting to and from school long enough to level up and go to college. Surviving all the mini-bosses at college(cliques, cops, women/men), getting a job and raising a family while keeping a career until college.

I already finished that game I ain't got the energy to dedicate to it twice.

Numb

Well yea, depends on the circumstances of course. Straight up? Gotta hope to catch an opening or be the one to strike first. Big guys are a ton of work. Only happened once and was able to win through getting them on the ground. Guy is a black belt now. No rematches
Striking first is top tier skills
Not trying to be your friend
Thankfully never fought people who studied martial arts altho we had a dude who fought so much he was permanently in this stance

CL8q.png

full

I'm on the Chinese side! Sorry
Can't trust any of you guys

lol..Never had the pleasure in school. First time I got fucking horribly devastatingly wrecked, I was a bouncer in my 20s and went up against a no neck having co-worker from another club that was roid raging on this tiny little woman for spitting on his car. Dude lifted my 6'4 260 pound ass like I was a fucking sack of potatoes..twice. I was literally laughing on the way up lol..
lol i'd be shocked too
People way smaller than you being super strong is always surprising

Faustek

They ain't know us and the Latin Americans already got an alliance. (shout to the Mexican deligation's representative hermano Dai)

And Latinos had an alliance with Japan since Saint Seiya... Maybe i should come back anyway. Can we get the south east Asians with us and the food reserve then we'll win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ONict5F3w4

You all already saw and discussed this?

Another source: http://www.wzzm13.com/news/police-r...npoint-during-firearm-investigation/433157979 (looks like a local news station under ABC)

I understand, sir, that you're a filthy fucking hoe. Choke on your next steak..

Matching the description "young black male wearing casual clothing." Pulling up to a group with your gun drawn only escalates a situation. But I'm sure the good officer was fearing for his life and just following protocols.

Maaan..

Matching the description "young black male wearing casual clothing." Pulling up to a group with your gun drawn only escalates a situation. But I'm sure the good officer was fearing for his life and just following protocols.

He was obviously trying to deescalate the situation with his gun and yelling at them despite them doing nothing but walking down the street. I mean, obviously some dark folks walking is the equivalent of like, at least SIX Al Qaeda's

akira28

you do that over there you end up getting shot at. Soldiers treat Afghans with more respect. And they'll come over here and tell you how American civilian cops have no chill.

Izuna

Banned
Nah man. That's a sure way to catch some in the back. It's lose/lose but if you don't already have a head start it will go south real quick.

I flinched hard when I saw guns in (edit: london bridge)station. If something was pointed at me I'd either run or break down in tears.

And this isn't me telling you what I think I want to do, that's how it'd go.

D i Z

I flinched hard when I saw guns in (edit: london bridge)station. If something was pointed at me I'd either run or break down in tears.

Both completely sane and natural reactions.

Numb

Better tears instead of running
They shoot people with their arms up lying on the ground so basically nothing matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom