• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Sch1sm can you talk to your boy Trudeau about letting me into the great white north?

He's all the way in Ottawa, you want me to snail mail him?

"Prime Minister Trudeau,

I have a friend in Georgia who really hates living under Trump. Can you let him immigrate? Can't give you all the details, because we aren't that close. (I don't even know his name)! I just know he loves his Asian women, and he reads comics more than a 12 year old kid who's head of the AV club at his middle school. True asset to his community.

Thanks,

***** *****"

Shy

sbsblackface2.gif

jesus christ
It's not racist, just stage culture. 😏

Numb

"Prime Minister Trudeau,

I have a friend in Georgia who really hates living under Trump. Can you let him immigrate? Can't give you all the details, because we aren't that close. (I don't even know his name)! I just know he loves his Asian women, and he reads comics more than a 12 year old kid who's head of the AV club at his middle school. True asset to his community.

Thanks,

***** *****"
Nice but still pulls the trigger

It's not racist, just stage culture. ��
SK needs some exposure to black people
Not the Slayven kind but MHW types

"Prime Minister Trudeau,

Thanks,

***** *****"

Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif

"Prime Minister Trudeau,

Thanks,

***** *****"

Hello to you,

I have only one question what is his opinion on Department H and Alpha Flight. This is of most importance to us

- James Hudson
Prime Minster's Office

Faustek

Evening bct... I fucked up my sleeping schedule. Badly, still haven't learned and probably never will.

Also.... Y'all ruthless and I love it.

Malyse

Is no one going to let Slay know that the "white" in great white north is referring to snow? Y'all setting this man in for disappointment.

Slayven

Faustek

Gotta straighten out your sleeping habits if you can man. That shit follows you.

I have a forced staycation. Got the eyes of HR and the salary department on me a while back so now I basically have nothing to do for another week. They could have at least warned me about the damn new rules. Not allowed to have more than 35 days of vacation saved each year and a maximum of 160h comp.

Slayven

Wow - we really f-ed this one up! Please know that our intent was not, & would never be, to disrespect our community

Shea deleted a days worth of tweets

Damn....Kris from Movie trailers made a dude delete his account

Sch1sm

I've never got people who say fuck all republicans or some other shit. Like people wanna generalize everybody, I know they likely mean conservative republicans, but you're still typing out or saying "fuck all republicans"

The Republican Party is inherently conservative, though.

Faustek

The republican party is inherently afraid of brown people.

Gotta be that they are afraid of actually getting whatever they believe they deserve if the roles had been reversed.

LionPride

Banned
The Republican Party is inherently conservative, though.
Never been comfortable saying fuck all Republicans though. Most Republicans I've met are liberal socially, just fiscally conservative and I get that. The conservative Republicans I know I can have a conversation with and actually get somewhere. I may strongly dislike most conservative Republicans off of principle, but not every Republican thinks I'm the Devil much like how every Democrat doesn't give a fuck about my life.

Sch1sm

Never been comfortable saying fuck all Republicans though. Most Republicans I've met are liberal socially, just fiscally conservative and I get that. The conservative Republicans I know I can have a conversation with and actually get somewhere. I may strongly dislike most conservative Republicans off of principle, but not every Republican thinks I'm the Devil much like how every Democrat doesn't give a fuck about my life.

And that's fine, being uncomfortable with that.

Issue I take with you on this is how you're unwilling to deal with absolutes when it comes to Republicans, whether it's "F all Republicans," or "F Fox News," but you have no problem saying "[E]very Democrat doesn't give a fuck about my life."

Why every Democrat, and yet not all Republicans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom