• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Kris is the last dude i would want beef with, he has a temper, he is petty as fuck, and nigga knows 35432 programming languages. He ****** that dude

Kris is petty as fuck and goes to bat for minorities and women with such quickness and intelligence, knows how to step back when a black woman got more to say on a subject, and just is an asshole to racists. Love him

And that's fine, being uncomfortable with that.

Issue I take with you on this is how you're unwilling to deal with absolutes when it comes to Republicans, whether it's "F all Republicans," or "F Fox News," but you have no problem saying "[E]very Democrat doesn't give a fuck about my life."

Why every Democrat, and yet not all Republicans?

Meant to be a not there in regards to the Dems. I don't do absolutes, not anymore.

I suggest you don't fuck with SonicFox
The man beat a two time world champion 13-0............to a first to 10

also
https://twitter.com/SonicFox5000/status/855269510353305601

All Perfect Legend had to do was be humble and accept the L. That's literally all he had to do. Instead he picks up the mic and talks shit and proceeds to anger one of the chillest guys in the FGC which leads to a 13-0. PL had to delete his twitter for a while after that.

Johndoey

Banned
Be honest. Sonic hurt you.
Sonic is a loving god.
--
Bio for Jeff the hedgehog.

Jeff was born on august 4 during the period of intense turmoil between good and the evil. At birth, his most curious feature was his inordinate power. This anomaly meant that by birth, Jeff's power had already unlocked his potental . In the room he was born in where he rests afterward,he is sleeping by his mother (who died giving birth to him.) quietly until he was stabed by his evil father (who wanted his son to be evil.) and thrown into a dungeon after survivng a stabed in the heart, his father took over earth leaving Jeff for death until he was found by Shadow The Hedgehog. Shadow spent all his life raising Jeff to be strong. 20 years later, he wanted revenge on his dad for all the terriors he caused to everyone and Shadow was willing to help him accomplish his mission.

Young Magus

おはようNikkkas.

The P5
kinda sorta inbetweena not quite final boss
battle theme got me like:

mj.gif
mj.gif
mj.gif
mj.gif

stylin.gif
stylin.gif
stylin.gif
stylin.gif

darklin0

Banned
Sonic is a loving god.
--
Bio for Jeff the hedgehog.

I go by Sam so this is the first thing I got.
history:
i was born on the planet of mobius with my clan we all grew up together,in light ruins a agent place where the light garduions protect the light of chaos.when i was a child i was very sick and in oder for my suvor was giving the light of chaos to give me life.when i was little i was chosen to protect the light of chaos and be known as the princess of light.but then came that fateful night where one of our own time the hedgehog turned against and made a few others go agenst us as well....i was five and was said by my parents to hide with me and my other friends and some family.while time killed my clan of
Today there is a few of us we are immortal but are able to die.i was later captured through by Dr.eggman and saved by the freedom fighters and shadow the hedgehog where i later joined there forces.and became friends with shadow,honey,tails,sonic,and sally.after i became a freedom fighter i feel in love with my childhood friend Collin and had children.after a while i finally joined gun

Where is everyone else's bio? Don't slack on me fam.

Johndoey

Banned
Thomas The Hedgehog

Thomas was an orphan and he was raised by Eradicus and made him his servent. Eradicus told Thomas to find Sonic and kill him. Sonic fights Thomas. Thomas surrenders and decided to changed. He told Eradicus that he won't be working for him anymore and joins Sonic and the others. He has a crush on June the Cat.

Dark Eco (Lost it after Sonic and Sora defeated Ansem)

He is voiced by Julian Rebolledo. As a child, he is voiced by Gavin Kent. As an adult, he is voiced by Bradley Cooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom